The Level Thread

Level 51 - been playing the beta for a few weeks. All animals unlocked and invited. Ready for some new animals. ;)

Update: Now level 36 and unlocked the final villager, Peanut! I can't wait for the update so I have more villagers to unlock and my little Marshal can move in. <3

Last edited:
Here's a picture of what level i'm at now:

3eVMI1Kl.png

level 4 lmao

I installed the game on the 21st when it was officially available, played it for a little then stopped. I decided to restart so I made a new Nintendo ID and here I am

I got to Level 40 today! I am kinda done with the natural villagers and moved onto sporty ones. I am finally getting preserved from Jay!! Now I can make ONE DRINK with like 30 cans of food.

I'm level 23, almost level 24. I've just been playing a lot. I've only spent .99 cents on the game. I usually don't spend money on apps because I feel like it is a waste of money, but I wanted to support the game a little.

Finally hit Level 29! I had a busy day at work today, so I felt like I was stuck on level 28 for quite awhile. Hoping to hit level 30 tonight. I’ve been struggling with hitting max levels too soon for my villagers. I need to plan better!

currently only level 22 ;v; i’ve been only playing for a couple days and i’m curious about how much time there is until the markets rotate items? also feel rly unmotivated atm because there are never mackeral fish in my ocean and i don’t want to buy them from market boxes.
also wish the game could let us sell other things, like clothing! hopefully, they’ll add that feature and i can’t wait to see what other villagers may be added

24. Making my way up to 25.

Kazelle said:
and i’m curious about how much time there is until the markets rotate items?
Every 6 hours. It depends on your timezone. I live in PST and it's 4AM > 10AM > 4PM > 10PM.

Last edited:
Back