The Level Thread

I'm at level 48! And what's even better, is that I only need to move in 1 villager, and that's Roald. He'll be able to be invited in my campsite at 5:pM EST.

I am level 51 with 6 points to go to 52. All campers have been invited and are 11-15. My natural campers will have their max friendship raised to 20 tomorrow (first of the 4).

42! Upgrading my street set to level 4 pushed me over right before I came to work. Which was neat cause I didn't really get to play today as I had other stuff to do, and got horrible sleep. X.X

42 over here. I think I'm not really leveling up anymore because I've only built the cute amenities, but I'm fine with that. Hopefully when the rest of the new villagers are added I can level up quite a bit.

level 46 here! sadly can't buy any leaf tickets, so my progress has slowed down considerably while I farm for essences for amenities haha

Currently level 41. Working towards getting all of my secondary amenities to level 5 so I can start all of my... ::looks at dictionary:: tertiary amenities.

34 got like 3 up today a big achievement yaknow!

- - - Post Merge - - -

35 woo hoo! This is way better then Christmas!

Back