• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Level Thread

Hit 40 finally! Hurray! Sucks that I have to wait for more villagers to come out, but at least I can work on hosting the rest of them, already did the new 4 for the challenge, now I need to work on the other's I've put off..

I’m almooost (just one more heart, hnnng!) at level 50.
Can’t wait for the new batch of animals :)

I finally got around to starting the game yesterday afternoon and safe to say I'm addicted. I'm at level 9, hoping to reach 10 very soon. I'm can't believe I put off playing the game for so long.

Level 38 right now, been leveling up pretty slowly the past few days

41 as of now! Levelling happens at a muuuuch lower rate now, and honestly i'm starting to get bored cause it's become so repetitive

I am at 39, I am working on getting my amenities up because I have about 4 animals that can't level any higher and it is slowing things down. I wish I had realized about the amenities sooner!

Level 41 and it's slow going now, especially since I haven't been keeping up too well with the amenities.

Level 47! All I have to invite now is 3 villagers. How cool is that?

Just hit level 21 today, but its already at the halfway bar so I think I'll make it to 22 by nightfall. Just finished crafting my first amenity too, I spent too much time planning before realising it doesnt take up a regular crafting slot. :D

I hit level 40, but it does seem that the last few levels took a lot longer to get there. Most the animals I talk to now are leveled up higher where it also takes longer to level them up, so I think I will be crawling along with levels for a while now. I have 27 hours to wait for my natural amenity to level up the naturals that have been capped at 10 for a week :( I hate seeing those hearts wasted.

I'm on level 20 I don't get how others are already so high?! I play every minute of the day lmao

I'm actually level 23. I didn't buy anything or any like that. I used my nintendo rewards for free things with points/coins I earned. So, there is that. But I wouldn't spend money on microtransactions so easily. This would not be an exception.

But yeah. ;x Like, the hat and shirt for the camper shop's brand, that was earn only through nintendo, if I remember correctly.

Level 32 !! Been playing since last week and it's been a total blast. Can't wait for the update! o/

32! i can't remember what i was before my save was deleted, but i think i was around here so it's glad to be back to where i was.

hit 41 yesterday. now i usually level up once every day, or every two days. i'm not going to invite more villagers to my camp for now (i have 23 so far), just gonna use the materials to upgrade my amenities.

Back