• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway take it all

Hi! Do you have any carnations left? Also could I get your star globe, fireplace and blossom lantern?

Ok my gate is opened! :D Thanks for waiting<3

I'm so sorry was doing a trade... omw now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Do you have any carnations left? Also could I get your star globe, fireplace and blossom lantern?

Yesss I still have both , and of course. Just give me a few to gather them all up~ I'll VM when ready ^^

Hello~ Could I possibly get the sunflower stereo, tulip dresser, rose sofa, and the cosmos fan, if you still have them ^^

Rafael of Novaria
FC: 3841-1248-5792
I would love to have the: fruit basket; rose sofa; tulip dresser; sunflower stereo; basement floor and wall; cosmos fan; box of chocolates; 5 glass display cases, please.

Alright I'll VM you all above in a few ! ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still have that stuff? Sorry I had to do some stuff in my house

What stuff? :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rafael of Novaria
FC: 3841-1248-5792
I would love to have the: fruit basket; rose sofa; tulip dresser; sunflower stereo; basement floor and wall; cosmos fan; box of chocolates; 5 glass display cases, please.

Alrighty np np the only stuff I don't have is the sunflower stereo and cosmos fan. I'll VM when I'm ready~

I see you don't have it any more; but I'll take the box corner sofa and the monitor tower please. Well once you go back online that is.

Last edited:
I see you don't have it any more; but I'll take the box corner sofa and the monitor tower please. Well once you go back online that is.

Oh ok,np! I'll vm you when I'm available ~ should be in a few mins

Hai can I get Kabuki and Diana's pics as well as the flower bouquet and the wedding cake please? :3

Back