• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Looking for Friends

Maggybeths

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (20) +
Hello! I'm a 34/F on EST looking for more people to play with :)

I have three towns & pocket camp! The FCs are in my signature.

If you want to BFF me that's great! If not, that's OK too. I look forward to visiting.

Last edited:
Yay 40 views and no replies... I feel like I'm back in kindergarten being chosen last for whatever fool game we're playing! W00t.

Hello! Please come visit my town if you'd like! I've only been playing for a week now though

I'll add you but I'm not having visitors rn since I'm sorting out my stuff to restart so I can figure out what I want to keep etc, which is probably a lot that I got from members here.

Yeah, it is a lot of work, I have full storage at the station and part of the 1st secret storage section that I want to keep and it's gonna take ages to sort it out when I find someone to look after it whilst I reset.

I'm gonna need it, but first I need to find someone to look after it when I reset and it's my first time resetting so I want someone trustworthy obviously

I'm gonna need it, but first I need to find someone to look after it when I reset and it's my first time resetting so I want someone trustworthy obviously

Oh my... no BFFs in game? You're welcome to use my beach! It's the only uncovered spots in my town.... lol

I do have BBFs in the game, one just constantly has his gates open so I don't want to risk someone coming in and thinking it's up for grabs cause there's stuff all over his town, everyone else is MIA and not online for long when they do appear. I don't even know how much space my stuff would take up cause I got my golden flowers and Jacobs Ladders which are the only flowers I'm bringing with then a load of items to take, do you reckon over a full storage units worth would fit? I don't know this kinda stuff cause I've never restarted before

Add me so we can be bfs woooooooo im hosting rn but ill add you later yayayaayayayayayay

Also what do i add lol so many towns

Last edited:
Back