Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Leif
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Pansy
White Lily
Purple Violet
White Violet
What furniture sets or pieces do you use? Do you stick to the theme you chose (Neutral, cool, sport, cute) or use a mix of different types?

Mine is mostly neutral with some cute stuff.
But as much as I want to keep it a cozy forest campsite, I kind of want to make a "woodstock" theme, with wood tones, my rv as either the retro paint or the flower power paint, a tent and the music venue, along with musical instruments around the place mixed with natural furniture. But idk.

I'm going more Natural/Sporty because of my Pocket gal's personality. She was a villager I made in my New Leaf towns but I never did anything with her, so I wanted to give her time to shine this time around. My mayor is too busy anyway. //hairflip

As of right now, since I'm prioritizing inviting villagers to my camp, I'm using the ranch set since it was unlocked early on. Later on, I'll focus on designing everything just so. But I will be keeping the Natural/Sporty theme, alternating between which one is more dominant from time to time.

I;ve got a mixture of all different types of things but predominantly it;s cute themed.

I stick to my cool theme and use mostly modern and sleek furniture, along with instruments. My campsite is basically a hipstery open-air concert, haha.

Definitely cute. A lot of pink haha. ;p I do have other furniture items too, but more cute than anything.

Last edited:
I designed my camper to look like a shed that's still being used as a shed and poor percy is just kind of haphazardly trying to live in it. the campground is much more inviting and homey, currently a seating/lounge area with an outside kitchen and a garden in the making

Last edited:
staying in my natural/plants and cozy feel theme ^^ im wanting that cute tree swing amenties tho :eek:

i'm using a lot of natural furniture and a bit of cute furniture, and my camper has a lot of cool furniture (mostly bc I need something to put inside my camper and it's all I have left lol). Probably mostly just going to tick with natural stuff, I like it the most out of everything. :)

Currently I'm sporty heavy because i'm leveling those amenities but my end goal is to be a legitimate hiking/camping spot and just go really natural/sporty with it. How real camping is essentially(but a little better~)
Like sleeping bags and hiking gear and floor cushions n junk!
Oh and plants, lots of plants

Last edited:
Back