• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Is there a lemon collectible?

lemoncakes17

Bells
Yellow Candy
I saw that there's a cake collectible and thought it'd be fun to have a lemon and a cake collectible because my username is lemoncakes :p I think I saw one of the :lemon: emoji, but I'd rather have a regular ol' lemon.

Currently, there are only the regular Animal Crossing Fruit Collectibles...

It would be interesting to see if the staff decided to make Island Fruit Collectibles as well.
(Lychees and durians for days)

Currently, there are only the regular Animal Crossing Fruit Collectibles...

It would be interesting to see if the staff decided to make Island Fruit Collectibles as well.
(Lychees and durians for days)

I could go for some persimmons thoughhh.

Aww that's a bummer. :( I might settle for the smiley lemon until they make an actual lemon. Well.. depending on how much the smiley lemon goes for lol

Aww that's a bummer. :( I might settle for the smiley lemon until they make an actual lemon. Well.. depending on how much the smiley lemon goes for lol

you could still get all the cakes if you wanted? there's a reg cake, a choc. cake, and a cake slice ("tasty cake" I think).
and/or you could just collect yellow stuff too, like candies, flowers, etc. :>

Dude if the TBT Staff made lemon collectibles I would flip

I'd have so many of them lil buggers, lemonin it up in here :lemon:

y'all are getting too greedy, be satisfied with the beautiful lemons we already have :lemon::lemon::lemon:

Back