Old Eggs
Heart Glow Wand
White Tulip
Black Feather
Rainbow Feather
White Tulip
Heart Glow Wand
hibikisketch_by_debinoresu-dbuvf2f.png

i will be posting sketches and stuff here, taking requests, as well as hopefully having my current request fulfilled--getting artwork of my best girl, hibiki shikyoin!
tumblr_obq8iq5kpJ1rsghfro1_500.gif

this is in celebration of pripara finally starting to be subbed again and the gap in subbed episodes very close to being filled, so i get more episodes of my best girl! i will consider art trades to receive art of her. a lot of her outfits are incredibly complex but i dont care what she is wearing nor the detail of the illustration so long as it is obviously hibiki. i also have TBT to spend, so name your price if youre interested!

so, for now:

CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR: illustrations of hibiki shikyoin

oh god i love your style hnng
would you be interested in my pocket camp character here?
also i've gotta check pripara out. heard a bit about it, but i haven't watch anime much (last one was kill la kill ;v;)

i may try to take a crack at hibiki later!! :>

oh god i love your style hnng
would you be interested in my pocket camp character here?
also i've gotta check pripara out. heard a bit about it, but i haven't watch anime much (last one was kill la kill ;v;)

i may try to take a crack at hibiki later!! :>

stepheroofreeb_by_debinoresu-dbuvk1r.png

your pocket camp villager is so cute. mine is in an ugly rainbow short ensemble atm

edit**i forgot to address the thing about pripara. pripara is SUPER good to me--it's not the type of thing id usually like, i;e another favorite anime of mine is jojo's bizarre adventure which is basically the opposite of pripara, but pripara is so enjoyable to me. i could (and have) binge watched 10 episodes in a row and not get tired. i would definitely recommend it if you just want a fun carefree thing to watch. i watch it to relax.

Last edited:
Ahh hello! Lovely art as always!! I have not watched any anime recently (last one I watched was Natsume Yuujinchou a few months back) but Id probably go back and give some a watch!

Maybe consider him for a request? https://toyhou.se/1455942.004-astor-
I may doodle Hibiki too, I like their design!

stepheroofreeb_by_debinoresu-dbuvk1r.png

your pocket camp villager is so cute. mine is in an ugly rainbow short ensemble atm

edit**i forgot to address the thing about pripara. pripara is SUPER good to me--it's not the type of thing id usually like, i;e another favorite anime of mine is jojo's bizarre adventure which is basically the opposite of pripara, but pripara is so enjoyable to me. i could (and have) binge watched 10 episodes in a row and not get tired. i would definitely recommend it if you just want a fun carefree thing to watch. i watch it to relax.

OH MY GOD THIS IS LOVELY THANK YOUSO MUCH. SHE'S GREATTTTTTTTT
i made her personality the type where she acts all nonchalant, but she's such a hardworker
to the point that she works so hard running around and getting things done that she's always tired lmao
and omg, i still have 0 pants??? i really want the acid wash jacket and the torn or patched knee jeans but like i still only have this dress and then tons of shirts looool

and yeah, i'll def need to check it out then. bc of how my life, and the world in general, is lately, i can only consume fluff. i physically can't handle angst at this point in my life despite how much it gets my engine revvin' usually lmaoooo

I love your art so much <3
Not gonna request since you've already done a freeb lol. I might draw hibiki or smth

oohhh would you consider drawing my boys zeke or kouki?
I googled up hibiki and I'm very interested in their frills (screams) so I might scribble something in a bit!

Ahh hello! Lovely art as always!! I have not watched any anime recently (last one I watched was Natsume Yuujinchou a few months back) but Id probably go back and give some a watch!

Maybe consider him for a request? https://toyhou.se/1455942.004-astor-
I may doodle Hibiki too, I like their design!
hitorifreebie_by_debinoresu-dbuxjat.png

i liked this design a lot so i doodled him.

pripara is very good! it's really long but it's something you can watch in leisure so i had no difficulty getting through it, so i would recommend it. maybe im just crazy to love it so much and everyone else will hate it but oh well. trying to recruit some fans. and id love to see a doodle of her ^^

pripara is very good! it's really long but it's something you can watch in leisure so i had no difficulty getting through it, so i would recommend it. maybe im just crazy to love it so much and everyone else will hate it but oh well. trying to recruit some fans. and id love to see a doodle of her ^^

Oh my gosh.. thank you so much for drawing him, I absolutely love it!! He looks so amazing in your style, thank you so much for taking your time to draw him! ^^

I also doodled Hibiki, she was fun to draw and I also love her other outfits!

hibikibust_by_ningyoutachi-dbuy556.png

I know it's not too much but I hope you like it! And I totally get you, I like anime that I can easily get into and watch whenever so I'm definitely considering it after your recommendation!

Thank you again!

this is fabuloussssss. i love the bleeding of the orange color into the shading and blush.
it just looks so fun and the pose is really dynamic. the whole piece just has tons of personality!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT

I FEEL THAt. the whole thinking i'm the only one who likes it.
i'll be like "there's this great thing, everyone please enjoy it with me"
but then i get scared that i hyped it up too much and i try to qualify my interest in it

LOVE THIS!!! she looks like a total dream boat ugh
shiny lady makes me swoon (i was looking at gifs of her too lol)

I also doodled Hibiki, she was fun to draw and I also love her other outfits!

I know it's not too much but I hope you like it! And I totally get you, I like anime that I can easily get into and watch whenever so I'm definitely considering it after your recommendation!

i love this drawing thank you so much for drawing the love of my life!!!! i love it!!!! if you watch it and like it pls come talk to me about it i love talking about these gals (+2 boys)

I FEEL THAt. the whole thinking i'm the only one who likes it.
i'll be like "there's this great thing, everyone please enjoy it with me"
but then i get scared that i hyped it up too much and i try to qualify my interest in it

LOVE THIS!!! she looks like a total dream boat ugh
shiny lady makes me swoon (i was looking at gifs of her too lol)

hibiki IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE... shes an absolute dream!!!

you have such a nice art style!
please consider one of my ocs ~ https://toyhou.se/PastelPearls/characters/folder:all/tags:1/tagged:looking for art <3

pearl_freebie_by_debinoresu-dbv291t.png

i totally didn't draw this one because they have hibiki's eyes h feghshj me??? no way

pearl_freebie_by_debinoresu-dbv291t.png

i totally didn't draw this one because they have hibiki's eyes h feghshj me??? no way
why does the art look like a reaction image to go along with what you said?
“Me???? No way. How could you accuse me of- just wow. I’m shocked.” LOL

6GbfMgF.png

a girl with no name. i need to name her. she is a scientist. i want to make some creatures she has made next.

Back