Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
0000-0000-0000
https://prnt.sc/hfb57r

EDIT: Taken by lightshot which is a downloadable desktop add that screenshots your bro-
wser with selection and ease. Also is a Google Chrome extension - which I'm using it as.

Last edited:
o-o
0-0

like spooky said it looks better on the girl than the boy. probably cuz the eyes are more oval than round.

I like the color and how it's the only normal eye that's centered.
And how's it has eyebrows! We need eyebrows! haha

Color can change though and there's
another one with eyebrows! :)

As the boy character, it's what I got when I first played the game. I love it. My style of clothing in game best fits it, and it looks so... me.

As the boy character, it's what I got when I first played the game. I love it. My style of clothing in game best fits it, and it looks so... me.

Did you ever have it a different color? Like black?

You're right, it is unique in that it's one of the few eyes with a centred iris. Answering the questions in order CBA and CBB also give eyes that look straight ahead. Funny how most are staring off somewhere lol
I like it, I think it has character! Go with what makes you happy, that's the face you'll see every day you play :)

It looks better on the girl. The eyes looks weird on the boy or a bit far from each other I guess xD

Last edited:
My mayor has that face. I got it completely randomly, as I didn't know of the face guide when I started, but I ended up liking it a lot~ if I end up restarting my town someday, I'll pick the same one. :)

Let me just say this.

The boy seems normal

The girl one is underrated

Done.

tbh i don't mind the girl's face (not my fav but not awful), but the boy's face looks like he's about to be murdered or something so idk haha i'm not a fan

Back