Old Eggs
Switch
4283-9990-2999
Feedback
100% (236) +
Closing up, thanks everyone who participated! Happy Holidays!​
:D

Hello~!
I've been in a really festive mood lately so I'm going to start a giveaway thread for special items I acquire!
Items included will be, among other things: sanrio, rv exclusives, seasonal items, gracie items, etc.

What I have today:
Baskets of perfect fruits: apples, pears, cherries - 3 baskets of 9 fruits each
Random: birthday cake x2, green glow wand, party popper, tweeter
Wallpapers: cinnamoroll, ice wall, lunar horizon
Flooring: cinnamoroll, ice floor, sci-fi, galaxy, pink wood Floor
Balloons: red heart, green heart, cyan heart, indigo heart, cyan bunny, yellow bunny
Furniture: snowman, snowman clock, cupcake x2 (customized), lon lon milk, rolling closet, piggy bank, aurora screen, rainbow screen, sweets sofa, fairy bottle x2, cinnamoroll sofa x2, sweets sofa, kiki & lala clock, cloud-making machine, gorgeous sofa, safe, aluminum briefcase, sketchbook, post-office poster, my melody table, full-moon vanity, capricorn ornament, scorpio lamp, fireworks table x2, counter table, ikebana display, princess sofa, princess lamp, inkopolis table, chihuahua ornament, football-fish lamp, dab table, blossom lantern

I tried to keep everything organized in groups as to make it easier to find what you want.

Rules:
- Add my FC before commenting
- Follow me to where the items are
- Don't leave the item area
- You can take as many things as you like, you don't need to inform me of what it is you want
(the list is only there so people can see what is available)
-Tell me when you're done and I'll end the session

I'll be letting in one person at a time since my internet runs on a potato :p

Last edited:
Hi ! Can i have the cherries and the cloud making machine ? My FC is 2080-0282-6557

Last edited:
Hi ! Can i have the cherries and the cloud making machine ? My FC is 2080-0282-6557

Added! Since you only want those things, I'll put them up by the train station for you :)
I'll open my gate as soon as you're ready!

Last edited:
Putting this on break for a few minutes! I need to head to the store really quick before dinner. I'll edit when I'm back!

EDIT: back! didn't realize how late it was actually getting xx

Last edited:
May I come over! I just wanna grab some things.

P.S. my Wi-Fi runs on a treadmill with a dog running on it trying to get a bone

Last edited:
Okay I'm closing up, thank you to everyone who participated!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back