• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Adding New Friends ~ :)

Glake

The Phantom Prince
Bells
Switch
2427-0630-5328
Winter Mittens
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (17) +
Hey everyone.

I've recently gone through a bit of a purging on my roster to free up some space for some new active players. I know most people are playing a lot of Pocket Camp atm, but I'm still finding myself playing ACNL much more.

Would love to add some new active online players to my roster and get some hangouts going. Feel free to register my FC if you'd like to add, and then post yours below and I'll add you in return.

Thanks ^_^

I just started back playing new new and would like to have some active players I play on the weekends and would love to to play you sometime

Hey there, I'm new to this site as well as ACNL and wouldn't mind picking up a few friends. My FC is 1393-0068-4788.
Hope to see you online soon

I just started back playing new new and would like to have some active players I play on the weekends and would love to to play you sometime

Cool, I've added you

Hey there, I'm new to this site as well as ACNL and wouldn't mind picking up a few friends. My FC is 1393-0068-4788.
Hope to see you online soon

Added you back as well.

Hi, i'm adding you too! :D i also looking for new active friends to play

Hey Hey, I'll add you too since I'm looking for active people to play with. If anyone is also interested in added me as well, my FC is 1564-7857-8833

Hey, I'm currently looking for more active people to play with :) anyone is free to add me; my friend code is: 1203-9265-2598
I play acnl pretty much every day if you wanna play with me!

Just made a new save today & looking for people to play with. I'll add everybody who posted here. Looking forward to seeing some of you in game ^^

Hello! I've been in the animal crossing scene for a whille, but i'm new to the site and i'd like to visit some towns. Here is my friend code.

1075-0942-5653

Back