kpop

do any of you listen to Oh My Girl? I’ve discovered them lately and they’re fast becoming one of my ult groups, their music is so good and the members are adorable <3

do any of you listen to Oh My Girl? I’ve discovered them lately and they’re fast becoming one of my ult groups, their music is so good and the members are adorable <3

i love oh my girl! i still have their windy day album on loop to this day, especially step by step it's so magical..

ah I’m so glad someone else loves them! they’re so underrated imo ;-; yes I totally agree with you, their music has such a dreamlike feel <3

ah I’m so glad someone else loves them! they’re so underrated imo ;-; yes I totally agree with you, their music has such a dreamlike feel <3

most definitely.. and their choreos too, the zodiac choreo from closer remains forever untouchable ♥

you should also check out gfriend if you haven't, imo their music has that nostalgic + dreamy feel omg has!

Last edited:

i love oh my girl! i still have their windy day album on loop to this day, especially step by step it's so magical..

i love omg ;_; ! liar lair is one of my favourite songs by them

I’m so happy to see other fans on here omg!! I think Secret Garden is one of my favourite songs ever <3

I’m so happy to see other fans on here omg!! I think Secret Garden is one of my favourite songs ever <3

i loved secret garden too! i was really sad when jine ended up leaving the group but hope she's living a happier life now c:

I JUST WATCHED THE PSYCHO MV AND I’M SCREAMING???????

On a much more calmer note, I REAAAALLY enjoyed the MV for Psycho. Red Velvet totally snapped with this MV, and I’m soooooo proud of my girls! ;w;

Speaking of music videos, what’s everyone’s favorite, for each of your ult. groups? I’ll list mine :3

Red Velvet

• Peek-a-boo
• Ice Cream Cake
• Red Summer

BTS

• War of Hormone
• Dope
• Blood, Sweat, & Tears

NCT (all units)

• BOSS
• BOOM
• We Go Up

EXO

• Wolf
• LOVE SHOT
• Call Me Baby

These are all of my Ult. Groups at the moment, they might change eventually, but I loveeee these music videos. They’re so awesome, I can’t help but die inside of pure joy when I watch them!!

Also; I got my sister into BTS. Her favorite is a Taehyung xD​

they have cool dancing and stuff but their music is okay. . imo not banger stuff but a few good songs. i wouldnt listen to them like in my daily life but yeah. :}

Last edited:
they have cool dancing and stuff but their music is okay. . imo not banger stuff but a few good songs. i wouldnt listen to them like in my daily life but yeah. :}

Honestly? That’s fair. Although my opinion is totally different than your’s, I respect it wholeheartedly. My sister used to think the same until I roped her into BTS xD

lol thank you! i respect yours too. :} i probably just need to explore kpop more but eh ill do it someday.

I JUST WATCHED THE PSYCHO MV AND I?M SCREAMING???????

On a much more calmer note, I REAAAALLY enjoyed the MV for Psycho. Red Velvet totally snapped with this MV, and I?m soooooo proud of my girls! ;w;

Speaking of music videos, what?s everyone?s favorite, for each of your ult. groups? I?ll list mine :3

Red Velvet

? Peek-a-boo
? Ice Cream Cake
? Red Summer

BTS

? War of Hormone
? Dope
? Blood, Sweat, & Tears

NCT (all units)

? BOSS
? BOOM
? We Go Up

EXO

? Wolf
? LOVE SHOT
? Call Me Baby

These are all of my Ult. Groups at the moment, they might change eventually, but I loveeee these music videos. They?re so awesome, I can?t help but die inside of pure joy when I watch them!!

i'm so completely devastated over what happened to wendy, this was shaping up to be a really good era for red velevet but she got injured badly while rehearsing :c (i think i read she broke her wrist and pelvis)

my favourite mvs:

loona:

everyday i love you
love & live
love cherry motion
singing in the rain
eclipse
new
i'll be there
heart attack

red velvet:

russian roulette
rookie
red flavour
peek a boo

shinee: (too many to list but...)

dream girl
view
tell me what to do

f(x): (weeps
all of them

twice:

signal (s/o to SOTY)
what is love
heart shaker
fancy
TT

Same, Digi. I really hope Wendy gets better soon!! Based on what I’ve heard, it’ll take a while for her to recover )):

I love her AND Irene. And Seulgi. TBH, I love them all! They are my ult. girl group after all. I have so much love for all of them it’s not even funny....

I’m listening to the Finale ReVe Festival album now. In & Out for the second time xD I’ve I listened to this album twice in like the last two-ish hours... is anyone listening to k-pop at the moment? If so, what group and what album? I need more suggestions, I need more groups to stan xD

I JUST WATCHED THE PSYCHO MV AND I?M SCREAMING???????

On a much more calmer note, I REAAAALLY enjoyed the MV for Psycho. Red Velvet totally snapped with this MV, and I?m soooooo proud of my girls! ;w;

Speaking of music videos, what?s everyone?s favorite, for each of your ult. groups? I?ll list mine :3

Red Velvet

? Peek-a-boo
? Ice Cream Cake
? Red Summer

BTS

? War of Hormone
? Dope
? Blood, Sweat, & Tears

NCT (all units)

? BOSS
? BOOM
? We Go Up

EXO

? Wolf
? LOVE SHOT
? Call Me Baby

These are all of my Ult. Groups at the moment, they might change eventually, but I loveeee these music videos. They?re so awesome, I can?t help but die inside of pure joy when I watch them!!

the whole Wendy thing is absolutely heartbreaking :( I love RV so much and Psycho/Reve Festivale Finale are excellent, it?s a shame and won?t be able to promote but I wish her the speediest recovery <3

As for videos for my ults:

Twice

What Is Love
TT
Yes Or Yes
Heart Shaker

Red Velvet

Peak-A-Boo
Ice Cream Cake
Bad Boy

Stray Kids

Get Cool
Levanter
I Am You

ATEEZ

Wonderland
Wave
Treasure

BTS

Blood Sweat & Tears
Spring Day
Serendipity (I?m counting it)

Last edited:
Kpop is a lot of fun, though I tend to avoid songs I don't understand. How a song sounds is also very important, I just latch onto lyrics personally. But I've been watching a streamer who's done Kpop reactions inbetween his segments and I definitely enjoyed most of them. They're just always a fun experience, I wish western pop music took more inspiration from it. We really don't have that much bubble pop music at the moment. So far I've only really listened to Shinee and Blackpink, but I also really like the new Red Velvet song. The hooks definitely stay in your head.

what are people’s thoughts on some of the comebacks lately? my personal favourites have been LOONA, GFRIEND, Everglow and BTS’ Ego, I also really enjoyed Cignature’s debut!

- - - Post Merge - - -

what are people?s thoughts on some of the comebacks lately? my personal favourites have been LOONA, GFRIEND, Everglow and BTS? Ego, I also really enjoyed Cignature?s debut!

Back