• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite PWP bench...?

Favorite PWP bench?

• Yellow Bench

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Blue Bench

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Wood Bench

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • Metal Bench

Votes: 34 48.6%
  • Fairy-tale Bench

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Zen Bench

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Modern Bench

Votes: 6 8.6%

• Total voters

Seashell

(╹ェ╹)
Bells
White Cosmos
White Violet
White Violet
Purple Violet
White Pansy
White Violet
White Pansy
Purple Violet
White Cosmos
White Lily
There's quite a few different benches for different themed towns... Which ones do you prefer?

edit:
whoops. I just realized I forgot the log bench! Sorry about that!

Last edited:
I like the wood bench! It appeals to me the best ;)

Last edited:
Fairy tale~ though they're all pretty and can work well depending on the town theme!
The yellow one is the plainest, so I like it the least, I'd say.

My favorite style of bench in New Leaf is a tough call between the metal bench and the modern bench, but I think I'm leaning more toward the metal bench at the moment.

I also like the zen bench and the fairy-tale bench because they fit in well with town themes I have.

log but since i lack many bench options (my villagers suck at requesting pwp) i am using the yellow bench.

I think I like the metal bench and wood bench the best. The metal looks beautiful surrounded by flowers, and the wood by clovers and trees.

I am a big fan of the modern bench. I have it in a number of towns. I also favor the fairy tale and zen benches as well.

the only ones i like are the metal one and log one

Log, Wood, and Metal, in that order. The log is the cutest ever, I just wish we could build them sideways... =[

The log and wood benches are the two best, the wood fits well with my theme and I adore the natural aspect of the log bench.

Back