White Violet
Purple Violet
White Pansy
White Violet
White Pansy
Purple Violet
White Cosmos
White Lily
There's quite a few different benches for different themed towns... Which ones do you prefer?

edit:
whoops. I just realized I forgot the log bench! Sorry about that!

Last edited:
Fairy tale~ though they're all pretty and can work well depending on the town theme!
The yellow one is the plainest, so I like it the least, I'd say.

My favorite style of bench in New Leaf is a tough call between the metal bench and the modern bench, but I think I'm leaning more toward the metal bench at the moment.

I also like the zen bench and the fairy-tale bench because they fit in well with town themes I have.

log but since i lack many bench options (my villagers suck at requesting pwp) i am using the yellow bench.

I think I like the metal bench and wood bench the best. The metal looks beautiful surrounded by flowers, and the wood by clovers and trees.

I am a big fan of the modern bench. I have it in a number of towns. I also favor the fairy tale and zen benches as well.

the only ones i like are the metal one and log one

Log, Wood, and Metal, in that order. The log is the cutest ever, I just wish we could build them sideways... =[

The log and wood benches are the two best, the wood fits well with my theme and I adore the natural aspect of the log bench.

Back