• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

New Pocket Camp update contains new upcoming villagers and events in the files

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Throwing Beans
Sweet Balloon
Purple Balloon
Pink Balloon
Purple Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Orange Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
UPDATE: Use this new thread here for Christmas / Holiday discussion, but we'll keep this one open still for the new villagers and New Year's event as those haven't made it into the game yet.

I figure someone is bound to post about this sooner or later so...

An update to Pocket Camp came out today with just a few bug fixes and not much else on a first glance! But it's also got a whole pile of new upcoming content hidden in the files like new villagers, new furniture items, new crafting material, and all tied into new two holiday events coming up.

If you do wanna check out what's coming soon, I've written a sort of highlights reel summary with some batches of images collected together over at TBT's sister news site Animal Crossing World over here: http://animalcrossingworld.com/2017...ars-found-animal-crossing-pocket-camp-v1-0-2/

And if you want to browse every single bit of content found, here's a direct link to the Reddit thread where someone has been mining the new data: https://www.reddit.com/r/ACPocketCamp/comments/7ff4q1/animal_crossing_pocket_camp_102_bug_fixes_new/

What do you guys think of all this new content?!

very excited!! i was hoping for some thanksgiving stuff but since the game was released days prior to thanksgiving, i’m not too worried about it. this christmas stuff looks amazing and i can’t wait to see how it looks in my camper/camp. loving the new characters as well! definitely going to be saving up some leaf tickets

Last edited:
RADDLE, YES!!! He's my all time favorite villager added in the Welcome Amiibo update.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dang, the rustic amenities are looking very native in the western style.

That's awesome! Looking forward to this, having more furniture is always a plus. :)

I hope there able to fix the connection issue at peak times with this update :)

Last edited:
Yes! I'm glad they added in Phoebe and Marshal. :D
Hopefully they'll add in Stitches and Molly soon. :)

Oh awesome, I didn't realize that! Exciting - I'll check out the links :D
Does the game update automatically?

Oh awesome, I didn't realize that! Exciting - I'll check out the links :D
Does the game update automatically?

Unfortunately, no. When the game requires an update, you'll have to go into the app store and update it maually.

Can't wait til they add my bebe Leopold:blush:

I can't believe Antonio AND Vesta are coming in the next update! Those are my two favorite villagers. i've been enjoying the game, but I was a little bummed that only one villager from all four of my towns is available so far. But now there'll be five!

Oh yay this is exciting! The holiday furniture all looks really cute, and I'm so glad Drake was added I love him <3 (better save up my materials. Kracko knows his furniture will need like 200 wood or something...)

lol everyone's over here excited about this villager or that villager
meanwhile, I'm just here like
CABIN COUCH

I'm so excited for the new items omg!!! Isabelle kite!!!! I hope the campers can actually fly it haha

kinda bummed about the android exclusive present from google play bc i own an iphone :<

but mitzi!!!! i'm excited for the new amenities and furniture *o*

RADDLE AND PHOEBE MY FAVE BIRD....................thank the heavens

Back