New Pocket Camp update contains new upcoming villagers and events in the files

I knew there was new furniture, as I saw the illuminated heart sculpture in the loading screen during the update! So I am stoked for that, and I like that now we have access to building more of the RV furniture and stuff as well, as I kind of like the kitchen sink/over that is has.

And I am stoked for a Christmas even, I hope some of the villagers will wear hats!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also just wait for Marshall to take like a million of each material to build his furniture pieces... seems like the more popular ones are harder to unlock... -_-

I'm so happy Marshal, Mitzi, and Raddle are getting added! <3
Also can't wait to decorate for Christmas. All the new furniture is great, especially that snowman and Isabelle kite! and that white fireplace I love it! Oh there's even new clothes too! I'm super excited for this update now, the android exclusive clothes omgg yes im so glad to have a android right now :') AND new amenities?! Granted I'm still working on getting the current ones set up (why oh why do they require so much cotton) but aaa those look so fun.

can't relate to having any of my favorite villagers in the new update lol

I think out of all the current villagers in ACPC, I only have one of them in my town which is Filbert... :rolleyes:

I'm overwhelmed this is all so awesome! New theme/amenities! New Villagers! The Holiday furniture!!!! I'm gonna start saving my tickets now lol.

I really hope we eventually get some sleeveless clothing items... tired of only t-shirts and sweaters.. =[ they look weird with a skirt

Japanese Twitter account posted a tweet confirming some of this:

It is almost time to come in December.
Winter is coming to the campground somehow ...?

DPnt5__UQAA912V.jpg:large

yesss holiday events! I feel like ppl are definitely excited to hear this news because some people are starting to get bored of ACPC and this gives them a reason to check in every once and a while

I'm excited for Vesta (love me some sheep!) and especially the rustic theme! They can't come soon enough :)

There are only 40 campers at the moment, therefore you unlock the last camper at 37. They might release new set of campers in the next update after Christmas.

Ohh nevermind, I didn't read the part that said they're probably coming in the next couple of months lol.

Back