• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying 2x blue roses, red/white/pink carnations, wall mounted TV, bush starts

Feraligator

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Dusty Scroll
Yellow Candy
Orange (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (48) +
Hi, willing to pay up to 30 TBT per item. (Please name your price; as I would prefer to pay around 1–5 tbt per flower / bush start and 30 tbt for the wall mounted TV if anyone has it)
If anyone has some bush starts they wouldn't mind giving away for a named price then please let me know.

Thanks

Last edited:
i have plenty of carnations, how much of each are you thinking? i have the most red carnations, but only willing to sell about 5-10 pink and only like 2 white ones.

It seems you've got carnations taken care of but if you still need more after trading with mitfy I have a couple; I also have a lot of hydrangea starts (pink and blue).

I can get you the blue roses and some bush starts, I have mostly azaleas and holly starts though.

Hi everyone, thanks for the offers. I only need 2 of each flower but I don't mind the number of bushes I get. Thanks much!

okay. it'll be easier for me to deliver so just lmk when your gate's open!

3tbt? Per rose?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll come over :3

I can sell you about 25 hydrangea starts (not sure exactly what number is pink/blue, but I can count them if you need me to)

Back