• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is the Best Species of Villager in Animal Crossing New Leaf?

???

• Alligator

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anteater

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Bear

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Bull

• Cat

Votes: 17 12.8%
  • Chicken

• Cow

• Cub

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Deer

Votes: 17 12.8%
  • Dog

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Duck

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Eagle

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Elephant

• Frog

• Goat

• Gorilla

• Hamster

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Hippopotamus

• Horse

• Kangaroo

• Koala

• Lion

• Monkey

• Mouse

• Octopus

• Ostrich

• Penguin

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Pig

• Rabbit

Votes: 14 10.5%
  • Rhinoceras

• Sheep

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Squirrel

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tiger

• Wolf

Votes: 18 13.5%

• Total voters
Rabbits and sheep are my favorites, and I think they're tied, but I chose rabbits in the poll. Honorable mention to cats and dogs!

i voted rabbits because well..

855eb0dd4b335ad591d42d60ee020540.jpg

I love the Koalas the most! Their big ears and little stubby bodies are adorable to me. Closely followed by the sheep!

My favorites are the sheep villagers. They're so fuzzy and cute! :blush:

I'm also start to grow attached to the lion and tiger villagers, but they'll never beat sheep//

I'm in love with the wolves and the sheep. I had to choose the sheep however, as they are slightly cuter than the wolves in my opinion. I also love the eagles. Frick, it's too hard to pick. Dogs too. Ah!

I've loved many of the deer villagers, especially in New Leaf! Wolves come in for a close second in my book :)

Surprised by the poll numbers, though! I knew cats were popular, but wow ^^

I ultimately chose rabbits, but it was a difficult decision, lol. I also really love bears and cubs, deer, sheep, elephants, rhinos and gah, just everyone!

definitely cats!!! i had to make room for other species bc my village was gonna become a cat town lol

Deer, no question. They're my favourite animal aside from dogs and I love their game designs a lot. They're so sweet. I'm really glad they added the species to the series :blush:

Wolves are the best species all around for me. So many great ones, and especially my favorite villager of all <3

Torn between hamsters and rabbits, but I ultimately voted for the bunnies. Hamsters don't get nearly the love they should, though.

hard to decide, but rabbits are my favs and hold a special place in my heart. sadly i don't actually have any in my town right now

Cubs are definitely my favourite villagers. They are just so small and adorable, and I want to hug them!<3 Also I think I have 3 cubs in my first town, and two in the second town. It wasn't even intentional or anything, so Imma just go with them liking me back :p

Back