• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is the Best Species of Villager in Animal Crossing New Leaf?

???

• Alligator

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anteater

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Bear

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Bull

• Cat

Votes: 17 12.8%
  • Chicken

• Cow

• Cub

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Deer

Votes: 17 12.8%
  • Dog

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Duck

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Eagle

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Elephant

• Frog

• Goat

• Gorilla

• Hamster

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Hippopotamus

• Horse

• Kangaroo

• Koala

• Lion

• Monkey

• Mouse

• Octopus

• Ostrich

• Penguin

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Pig

• Rabbit

Votes: 14 10.5%
  • Rhinoceras

• Sheep

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Squirrel

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tiger

• Wolf

Votes: 18 13.5%

• Total voters
I enjoy deer, wolves, and sheep. I haven't had any sheep villagers yet, but Bianca just left. Jay left as well, and I think Doc took Bianca's place. I'm hoping a sheep appears :)

it's easier for me to make a list but some of em are really close to eachother so

1. rabbits
2. elephants
3. cats
4. cubs
5. squirrels
6. dogs
7. wolves
8. frogs
9. pigs
10. deer

i like all species apart from most bulls and all gorillas.

My favorite are the hamsters, but I also love the cats and bunnies...and sheep...well I love almost all of them, but hamsters beat them all out by a smidge.

Boop!

It seems the bunnies and the deer are the favourites right now with Kitties being the runner ups. :)

Last edited:
I think the squirrels are. Since the first day I've played they've always been my favourite! They're so adorable!! :3

I love how Anteaters look! They're so cute ;v; I've never had a bad experience with one either.

Tigers and wolves are my favorite.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also want to add I love Drago! I think he's the only dragon. The only one I've seen so far.

wolves are my absolute favorite, I had an all wolf town at least twice before and I'm planning on doing it again, I love all 11 wolf villagers and I'm sad that they didn't bring back Tarou. deer are my second favorite species, I love them all except for Dierdre or whatever her name is.

wolves are my absolute favorite, I had an all wolf town at least twice before and I'm planning on doing it again, I love all 11 wolf villagers and I'm sad that they didn't bring back Tarou. deer are my second favorite species, I love them all except for Dierdre or whatever her name is.

I agree, I always liked Tarou. A jock wolf would be great.

I voted ducks bc they're all super adorable and deserve more love!! but I'm also really fond of sheep, frogs, and wolves

I chose wolves because design-wise they are very versatile - gray wolves, arctic wolves, a red wolf, and even an African Wild Dog for good measure. There are a lot of great species, though.

Hamsterino all the way, one of my original villagers was Flurry, who is a hamster, i guess that's why i like them so much.

My favourite species is the squirrels; I love almost all of them and they make up eight of my top ten villagers.

Last edited:
Back