• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Skin Whitening

Nightmares

( ̄。 ̄)~zzz
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Holiday Candle
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
New Leaf Token
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Blue Candy
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Happy Home Designer Token
Red Candy
Green Candy
Hey, I'm not completely sure how they work, but I was wondering if anyone knew of any skin whitening products that are actually effective
Thanks lmao

My friend tried a product which was supposedly a big deal. It worked for a bit but then her skin started getting darker? So I guess most of the products are a scam. Appreciate your skin for what it is. Trust me, in my country they put a lot of emphasis on lighter skin so I know the feeling lol.

i don't know about making your skin actually whiter, but exfoliating your face and body often is really good for keeping your skin at your natural tone (scrubs off old skin cells and skin that has tanned, yknow :'))
you can either invest in a good scrubbing cloth or get one of those exfoliating soaps (i've tried tokyo love soap, koji acid soaps, etc., and they're all pretty good- just follow the instructions carefully)

hope that helped :)

one time i was complaining to a shop owner from Bangladesh that I needed to go to the beach bc i had gotten pale.

then she said i had "lovely fair skin."

light skinned people want darker skin and dark skinned people want lighter skin. humans, go figure.

I know that the celebrities that do it get it done professionally, so I don't think just some cream or something would be able to lighten your skin. I am already the whitest person ever, good ol' Irish blood.

I know that the celebrities that do it get it done professionally, so I don't think just some cream or something would be able to lighten your skin. I am already the whitest person ever, good ol' Irish blood.

Lol, I'm a literal ghost.

Voldemort is quaking and shookith as fookith.

Dude, I'm already so freaking white I am basically transparent. Why would you wanna be any whiter? Dark(er) skin is soo pretty.

Do not use skin lightening products!!! They break down melanin in your skin which there in the first place to protect your skin from UV damage. Just wear sunscreen whenever you go out and you'll lighten naturally over time because your body won't be producing as much melanin in reaction to sun exposure.

Seriously. Throw that **** away.

i don't know about making your skin actually whiter, but exfoliating your face and body often is really good for keeping your skin at your natural tone (scrubs off old skin cells and skin that has tanned, yknow :'))
you can either invest in a good scrubbing cloth or get one of those exfoliating soaps (i've tried tokyo love soap, koji acid soaps, etc., and they're all pretty good- just follow the instructions carefully)

hope that helped :)
I might try something like that, thanks!
why would anyone want to be pasty
same reason... anyone.... wants to be... anything
There's not much you can do that guarantees a result, is safe and affordable.
https://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/cosmetic-treatments-guide/Pages/skin-lightening.aspx
hsnsnsnsnns wtf... why's this gotta be so difficult reeee. That web page scares me
Dude, I'm already so freaking white I am basically transparent. Why would you wanna be any whiter? Dark(er) skin is soo pretty.
I think lighter skin is prettier personally, haha
Do not use skin lightening products!!! They break down melanin in your skin which there in the first place to protect your skin from UV damage. Just wear sunscreen whenever you go out and you'll lighten naturally over time because your body won't be producing as much melanin in reaction to sun exposure.
Seriously. Throw that **** away.
I mean, I don't know if UV damage is such a concern? Even if my melanin magically broke down, I'd just be the same as every other white person... but yeah, sun cream seems an obvious idea, thanks
is this racist
yes im attempting permanent whiteface

I think it's crazy that there are skin whitening products! I'm literally the palest person I know I would do anything to get tan! :(

getcha some of that lead face cream the english royals used

Just a reminder to please keep things on topic. If you'd like to discuss something unrelated to the thread topic, please feel free to make your own thread.

Thanks!

Hmm I think drinking lots of water can work as a natural skin whitener.

Yeah, depending on like, how many shades difference, make-up is a good solution as long as you do it on your neck as well so it doesn't just look like you're wearing a mask or something. I had a friend who use concealer all over to look whiter in school and you couldn't really tell unless she was touching her face and you could see how different shaded her hands were. XD

Back