• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you have a guilty pleasure game?

IMVU, if it counts as a game :rolleyes: also Town of Salem, which is not even a pleasure because it drives me nuts, hahaha

Spore. It's dated as heck but mannnnn I had such a fun time with it when I was younger. I still love to hop on and create random crap sometimes. I bought the bundle on steam and oiuytfvhgfvbnjhni its so fun

Lollipop Chainsaw I guess. It's trash and I love it.

Or Senran Kagura. Any of them will do, they're all the same type of stupid over the top pervy weeb trash, and that's why they're fantastic.

^nah don't hate it. I used to play loads of lewd Japanese games before, because aside that they had a charm. Don't think I played the DoA series though aside from some random 3ds fighter.. i think? But they sure look cool!

The actual DoA fighting games are pretty good, IMO. I prefer them to something like Tekken at least.

I think the 'fan service' gets overplayed with it though. There's not really anything in there that doesn't happen with a majority of 3D fighters...Even Street Fighter and Tekken have optional Bikini outfits and jiggle physics.

Lollipop Chainsaw I guess. It's trash and I love it.

Or Senran Kagura. Any of them will do, they're all the same type of stupid over the top pervy weeb trash, and that's why they're fantastic.

I tried to enjoy Senran Kagura but the dialogue is just so... not good. I will say the gameplay is pretty good though. I have to give Estival Versus another try. I'm kind of stuck with it since I bought it digitally.

Yeah, Senran kagura is awesome, although I wish they worked on the actual fighting mechanics, not everyone owns arcade sticks x.x

Style savvy games

I've got so many hours in Skyrim... I love the exploring and adventuring aspect. Plus with mods it never gets boring. It has become my go-to relaxing game.

probably Barbie horse adventure wild horse rescue on Ps2 ;; omg...
I just cant stop, I LOVE this game D;
& also IMVU..its kind of a 3d chat thing but ugh, ive wanted to quit plenty of times but I can't cause I spent just too much on that ****ing game, I don't wanna remind myself LOL

also reviving this thread, sorry ;;

Last edited:
I occasionally play Spore. I've been playing for so long that my empire has conquered almost half of a galaxy arm. My current goal is to conquer every single Grox system, but that will probably take at least a year.

Serious Sam 2 i.e. my first ever game on steam. It's old and has pretty cheesy humour, but it is such an awesome game because of it ^-^

I usually hate flashy colours and moe moe cuteness, but in the last 3 years or so, I've found it to be tolerable.

Soooo... PriPara!

I also like rhythm games alot, but this is too simple. At least it has monochrome dress options and addicting gacha.

Back