Do you have a guilty pleasure game?

IMVU, if it counts as a game :rolleyes: also Town of Salem, which is not even a pleasure because it drives me nuts, hahaha

Spore. It's dated as heck but mannnnn I had such a fun time with it when I was younger. I still love to hop on and create random crap sometimes. I bought the bundle on steam and oiuytfvhgfvbnjhni its so fun

Lollipop Chainsaw I guess. It's trash and I love it.

Or Senran Kagura. Any of them will do, they're all the same type of stupid over the top pervy weeb trash, and that's why they're fantastic.

^nah don't hate it. I used to play loads of lewd Japanese games before, because aside that they had a charm. Don't think I played the DoA series though aside from some random 3ds fighter.. i think? But they sure look cool!

The actual DoA fighting games are pretty good, IMO. I prefer them to something like Tekken at least.

I think the 'fan service' gets overplayed with it though. There's not really anything in there that doesn't happen with a majority of 3D fighters...Even Street Fighter and Tekken have optional Bikini outfits and jiggle physics.

Lollipop Chainsaw I guess. It's trash and I love it.

Or Senran Kagura. Any of them will do, they're all the same type of stupid over the top pervy weeb trash, and that's why they're fantastic.

I tried to enjoy Senran Kagura but the dialogue is just so... not good. I will say the gameplay is pretty good though. I have to give Estival Versus another try. I'm kind of stuck with it since I bought it digitally.

Yeah, Senran kagura is awesome, although I wish they worked on the actual fighting mechanics, not everyone owns arcade sticks x.x

I've got so many hours in Skyrim... I love the exploring and adventuring aspect. Plus with mods it never gets boring. It has become my go-to relaxing game.

probably Barbie horse adventure wild horse rescue on Ps2 ;; omg...
I just cant stop, I LOVE this game D;
& also IMVU..its kind of a 3d chat thing but ugh, ive wanted to quit plenty of times but I can't cause I spent just too much on that ****ing game, I don't wanna remind myself LOL

also reviving this thread, sorry ;;

Last edited:
I occasionally play Spore. I've been playing for so long that my empire has conquered almost half of a galaxy arm. My current goal is to conquer every single Grox system, but that will probably take at least a year.

Serious Sam 2 i.e. my first ever game on steam. It's old and has pretty cheesy humour, but it is such an awesome game because of it ^-^

I usually hate flashy colours and moe moe cuteness, but in the last 3 years or so, I've found it to be tolerable.

Soooo... PriPara!

I also like rhythm games alot, but this is too simple. At least it has monochrome dress options and addicting gacha.

Back