• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Rosie glitches

Jeannine

Wherever you go...
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Coco
Christmas Candy
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Toy Hammer
Pink Hybrid Lily
Ruby
Peach (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Isabelle
Rosie's back at it again.

KaydeeKrunk brought to my attention the villager arm glitch where their arms will freeze in place during conversations. Their movements are spasms and twitches when it happens.

fSvnufz.jpg

I found Rosie doing a new fan movement and went to talk to her... only to phase right through her.

WKf11M6.jpg

Has it happened to anyone else? Can I not talk to her when she's doing this animation? The source of these glitches has only been Rosie so far... :p

Oh my god! She got you with her fan dance! XD Have yet to see that, I've successfully talked to villagers while they are doing the fan dance, so it's just another glitch. Pretty funny though.

I've never seen that fan one before! How silly (which is, appropriately, Rosie's catchphrase). That one with the arm movements I've definitely seen though.

I've never seen that fan one before! How silly (which is, appropriately, Rosie's catchphrase). That one with the arm movements I've definitely seen though.

Yeah the new animations are very cool to see! The construction on my Cute Tent Lv. 1 had just finished, maybe that unlocked it?

Oh my god! She got you with her fan dance! XD Have yet to see that, I've successfully talked to villagers while they are doing the fan dance, so it's just another glitch. Pretty funny though.

Haha, that's good to hear! It was the first time I saw that dance and I really liked it :blush: I don't even mind that the game is a little buggy at times, it's very amusing.
I still think my Rosie is broken :p

I've had Goldie, Rosie, and Beau do the arm glitch thing multiple times today - usually when I talk to them if they are sleeping or drinking coffee. I'm now going to talk to all my fan dancers to see if I can provoke the other glitch, haha.

I've had Goldie, Rosie, and Beau do the arm glitch thing multiple times today - usually when I talk to them if they are sleeping or drinking coffee. I'm now going to talk to all my fan dancers to see if I can provoke the other glitch, haha.

Yeah I've noticed the arm glitch is more likely while they're sitting and performing an action like drinking, reading, sleeping, etc...
I think I've seen all my villagers do it at least once now but the fan glitch has never repeated itself ;)

Lily was sitting on the ground of my camp and I walked right through her. I've had the arm glitch too, it happened today with Rosie actually lol

Lily was sitting on the ground of my camp and I walked right through her. I've had the arm glitch too, it happened today with Rosie actually lol

Oh that's funny, I haven't seen that yet! I'm sure they'll get to patching these glitches at some point but they're pretty amusing in the meantime :blush:

i had goldie do the arm glitch while doing the fan dance. It was... disturbing

Back