Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
This is probably not the best place for this, but I'm not sure where else.
Anyway, yesterday (at Thanksgiving) my grandma was showing guests some of her watercolor pieces (she's a real professional artist with studio and clients and everything) and she goes "and this is my granddaughter who also has talent but doesn't do anything with it." (grandma doesn't sugarcoat)
Me: "I really don't have the time... I like getting other stuff done before I start on anything..."
Her: "Make the time!"
Okay.
Aside from the TBT Fair, I haven't drawn anything in years, so I am a barren desert with the ideas.
So give me your mayor or something to do, because otherwise I'll end up drawing my potato plant that's growing in my shower window.
And I also might not even (let you see what I) draw, since many thing are out of my grasp so....
We'll see, I guess.
Simple.
Simple's really good.
Thanks ~

Edit: No more! I only needed one! I'll do my best to complete some of them, but I am a very slow artist type person, so...don't expect anything anytime soon.

Last edited:
My OCs that nobody want to draw.

Cookie Dough is a 3 foot 4 10 year old who has an obsession with cookie dough. He wears a green shirt with cookies on it, and torn up jeans.

Chocolate Chip is a 5 foot 9 20 year old who likes sugary things. He wears a brown suit and a white tie.

Last edited:
a girl with roses sprouting from her hands and you can see the roots underneath her skin and they are kinda like veins (this was something I wanted to draw but am too lazy to) I hope you like this idea!

a girl with roses sprouting from her hands and you can see the roots underneath her skin and they are kinda like veins (this was something I wanted to draw but am too lazy to) I hope you like this idea!

That's way, waaay beyond anything I can draw, sorry. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

My OCs that nobody want to draw.

Cookie Dough is a 3 foot 4 10 year old who has an obsession with cookie dough. He wears a green shirt with cookies on it, and torn up jeans.

Chocolate Chip is a 5 foot 9 20 year old who likes sugary things. He wears a brown suit and a white tie.

Height is sorta irrelevant when drawing people from description, try something like skin tone, hair, eyes, style, face,and other details.
And I can't draw that either. I can draw realistic or super cartoony.
This was a horrible idea on my part. I'm sorry to let you down, I'd rather not give you something lousy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

anyone here? thanks :>
I'll give it a shot, maybe. :/ You're already can do better than I can do.

- - - Post Merge - - -

These are my characters:
[x]
Ty for considering ❤

I'll try to draw a few. :) Thanks for the suggest.

- - - Post Merge - - -

my characters are over here:
https://toyhou.se/Ariane/characters
if you want to try them ^^
thanks for considering ♥

"Oh, look. A suggest from one of the best artists on TBT, I'm screwed"

I'll give it a shot...

Last edited:
Cookie Dough has pale, yet bright skin, spiky brown hair, dark orange eyes, an empty space where his nose used to be (Frostbite), and scars near his forehead. I'd like to see how it looks with a realistic style. Sorry about not giving you these details earlier.

Back