• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Agnes the Uchi pig IN BOXES NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chewy.7204

Bells
Feedback
100% (48) +
I am selling a 100% original Agnes the uchi pig for the price of 7 millon in game bells! She caused this mess she's in, she must pay! Please help me rid my town of the train staition blocking Agnes. Thank you.

Last edited:
I actually want to take agnes to my town, but 7 million is to high for me :(

since agnes as i see from villager popularity thread, agnes is tier 4, so i think i could pay for 500k and some items in your wishlist. also i have rudy going to move out

Thats fine when would you like to come and get her? I don't need another jock villager though so you can keep Rudy

Last edited:
okay i can take her right now if you want, i have added your friend code, are you available now?

Yep, I'll add you up and open the gates. She is litterally right in front of the town message board so it shouldn't take too long. Thanks for taking her by the way!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok Cyancape's gates are now open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back