• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Sending a Villager Home

Fjoora

Artist Extraordinaire
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Voodoo Doll
Pink Hybrid Lily
Red Lily
Tasty Cake
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
森
ぶ
の
ど
う
When your camp is full, and you want to send someone on their way to make room for someone else, are they permanently gone, or do they go back into the cycle of things OR can you just reinvite them with a simple click? I'd love to know, as I'm unwilling to send someone on their way otherwise.

You can simply re-invite them ^^
If you kick them out, they also have a chance of re-appearing in one of the areas on the map.

Hot tip by the way: inviting someone new to your camp resets all the timers on the villagers currently in your camp. So make sure you talk to everyone first before you invite!

Hot tip by the way: inviting someone new to your camp resets all the timers on the villagers currently in your camp. So make sure you talk to everyone first before you invite!

I'll note that as well, thanks Justin!

Back