• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your camper style?

PaperCat

Bells
Lucky
Jack
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Leif
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Pansy
White Lily
Purple Violet
White Violet
What camper style are you using?

Currently I am using the vintage painted blue and white. Although I just unlocked the modern one, I am not sure I want to switch it.

i'm also using the vintage one, with yellow and pale blue. i unlocked the modern one too but it just seems way more unattractive to me? if there's other styles, i hope u can unlock them without having to switch from the vintage first.

Mine used to be retro with a black and orange wave, but I’ve upgraded to the special fire paint job.

image.png

image.png

I have the same one! It's very slowly growing on me, but I wish I had realized before buying it that it's a style/paint job set. The vintage camper is so much cuter, I saw someone with the same paint job for a vintage camper and was so happy when it came up in my shop, thinking it was just a preview pic using the modern camper, but now I'm stuck with the wrong version...

I love the vintage style but I really like the lumberjack modern camper and the garden modern camper. Tho I could get the hippie flower power vintage camper but idk :/

i have the vintage w/ the pink lacey special paint job. i think i'll change it soon though, but idk what to

I use the vintage retro camper. It wasn't worth 150 tickets, but I like it.

Vintage! Waiting to see what I unlock and what they add before changing anything. I like the regular vintage too much right now, haha.

I am using whatever base style the game gives you, but I bought a pattern. It's the one that has orange on the top and bottom and a white and purple pattern across the center-ish

I threw away nearly all my Leaf Tickets to get the Garden Party special pattern on a modern RV. I couldn't resist...

Modern with the thick white block with a strip of colour and the top (purple) and at the bottom (red-pinky-whatever). Tbh the vintage one kinda irks me a little because it doesn't seem possible that all that space could fit inside because its so small, the modern camper looks bigger and better suited to the size of the interior.

Light pink vintage lace :D

It’s my favorite and I’ll never change it

A standard paint job. Pink w/ a blue vertical stripe. I?m so tempted to get the bakers dozen, but I?m saving up for the Christmas and New Years event.

I made mine look like Litten from Pokemon. Dark Blue and slightly Dark Red.

I got inspiration from this when I saw someone's camper with a color scheme that made it look like Darkrai.

Also my camper style is Modern as big stripe.

Last edited:
Mine is vintage painted light blue and gray. I'm considering switching to the modern style though; maybe once I pay off my current loan from expanding!

Back