• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

♤ New and Improved art shop ♤

Malaionus

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Pink Hybrid Lily
White Lily
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Sakura Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (23) +
yo i had an art shop before but i wanted to reboot it so here we go

prices are in tbt but if you want to feel free to use actual money bc i'm poor

♤ full body: 10

♤ bust: 5

♤ background: +5

♤ extra characters: half og price

♤ limit of 3 characters

♤ it's ya boy back with art examples:

https://imgur.com/a/IA0wk

Last edited:
I mean, I would like examples, but these are really modest prices so uhh you know I'll just stick my ref here if you're interested. I'd preferably like a bust with no background.

https://imgur.com/a/XfMce

tysm for considering and this art shop looks really nice! k bye love you

EDIT: Just looked at your old art shop and omg they're amazing!! this is way cheap for art like that wowow yum

Last edited:
Hey! I would LOVE some of your art!
Could I possibly get a bust with backround if I give a quick description, I really like seeing how people interpret my character c:

hi- i'd love it if you considered drawing my mayor and oc? my mayor ref is here: x and my oc ref is here: x

i'd like them drawn separately and both full-body, please :) you can choose if you'd like to incorporate backgrounds or not- i'll pay whatever :') tysm for considering!!

I mean, I would like examples, but these are really modest prices so uhh you know I'll just stick my ref here if you're interested. I'd preferably like a bust with no background.

EDIT: Just looked at your old art shop and omg they're amazing!! this is way cheap for art like that wowow yum

thank you! i was doing something and i forgot to add examples but i'm adding them now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! I would LOVE some of your art!
Could I possibly get a bust with backround if I give a quick description, I really like seeing how people interpret my character c:

yeah!

hey i'd be interested!! you seem to have your hands full right now though so when you're a little more freed up I'll put in a request.

could i get a fullbody of my pocket camp cutie here for 30 tbt? ;v;

sure! i love her

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey i'd be interested!! you seem to have your hands full right now though so when you're a little more freed up I'll put in a request.

i have a bit of free time right now if you want to send me the description, i'm working on ones right now

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok so anyone who sent me a description - your sketches are done, feel free to dm me and ask for a pic

How about a full body of my mayor with background? She likes gardening and sweets.
Ty ^^

i have yours done, i'll send it in a mo, it'll be 5 tbt btw

i didn't send in my tbt for this (checked my transaction history) and i was wondering if i could just send it now? i'm not trying to rush you whatsoever, def take your time, but I'm trying to properly allocate funds rn and was hoping to send out the tbt i have tied up :)

i didn't send in my tbt for this (checked my transaction history) and i was wondering if i could just send it now? i'm not trying to rush you whatsoever, def take your time, but I'm trying to properly allocate funds rn and was hoping to send out the tbt i have tied up :)

sure, i'm working on her next

Back