Fave Anime Character of All Time?

hibiki shikyoin from pripara!! she makes me swoon like no other character ever has before. she is amazing and perfect. despite being a character in a kids show she is really multidimensional and has a lot of depth to her. ive spent hundreds on devoting a shrine to her, her face makes me so happy

I can't honestly choose between Fai D Fluorite, Kurogane, or Orihara Izaya. I love them for such different reasons and I can't pick one over the others.

probably...

- senjougahara hitagi from the monogatari series
- C.C from code geass
- nicolas brown from GANGSTA
- tomoe from hamisama hajimema****a

Last edited:
That?s a really hard question!
My current favourite is Umaru Doma but I think my all time favourite has to be Hotaru Tomoe :)

Pico from ****.

HAHAH I CAN'T SAY IT

- - - Post Merge - - -

no but really probably Light Yagami from Death Note simply because he's so fleshed out. Either him or L or Mello.
i don't really watch anime lmao

Last edited:
Joseph Joestar. Preferably the middle aged 'Stardust Crusaders' version, though the young and senile versions are also the correct answer.

ghibli movies, particularly howls moving castle and nausicaa
cowboy bebop
gundam series
zoids
wolf's rain
peacemaker kurogane
pokemon (kanto and johto primarily)
yu yu hakusho
one punch man

i am not up to date at all with anime :/

Possibly Nagisa Shiota from Assassination Classroom, however there are a lot of characters from Assassination Classroom that I loved.

prepare 4 trouble
WmjfgbA.gif

but if I have to only pick one then Zoisite
tumblr_orzkimoRMl1tif7gzo9_250.gif

I've seen like 1 other anime besides these two rip

that's really difficult because like
I have one from every series lmao

I could probably narrow it down to Jotaro from JoJo's BA, Bardock from dbz and Smoker from One Piece lol

From Cardcaptor Sakura (CCS)
94535EFC-B5C7-4039-B779-D5401B897196.jpg
964323FF-DB05-4629-AE34-2EC35BC95CE1.jpg

He’s been my crush since the 2nd grade(2004) since I owned the manga then.
But man! Other than his cuteness I honestly loved his progression.
At first he majorly disliked Sakura and their relationship was Rivalry..
until spending more time with her and getting to know her, he eventually falls in love
with her and his personality begins to calm after that. I simply love it!
My very first relationship was actually like that. Back in the 7th grade (2010) I
highly disliked a guy and he disliked me. Eventually though after being “forced” to
hang out due to music class after school we grew to like each other. It was very similar to CCS
so it became my favorite “cliche romance theme”. (The guy and I dated for a year
and a probably more than a half. We stayed friends but eventually grew apart. Sucks but
honestly I like it this way c: )

But yeah, Syaoran Li is my all time favorite character c:
My husband accepts this long term “love” for this character, since he surprises me with
merchandise of him. So it’s all good! Hahaha​

Last edited:
i dont have a main favorite ..
maybe chiaki nanami from dr3 or sdr2 .. homura from madoka magica and dazai from bungou stray dogs ...

Back