• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fave Anime Character of All Time?

for many many years my favorite was always orihara izaya but ....recently nagase iori stole my heart.
both characters are pretty similar imo and i relate to both of them (garbage humans with heavy depersonalization issues)

probably shinji from neon genesis evangelion. i see so many people hate him for things he did or didn't do throughout the series but he felt..i guess real is the best word? i dunno i've always liked him as a character

This is a hard one. Here's my top five.

Homura --- Puelli Magi Magica Madoka
Dark --- DN Angel
Chii --- Chobits
All of the characters in Cowboy Bebop
and, surprisingly, Mizuho --- Please Teacher

himura kenshin - rurouni kenshin
hajime saito - rurouni kenshin
spike - cowboy bebop
howl - howl's moving castle

Yato :blush:
29e4ba3f1ff8ef374bf4be35162e3bb7--noragami-anime-manga-anime.jpg

akito from kodocha. it was one of my first animes, and i absolutely fell in love with his character and backstory. nothing will never replace him for me

I don't really watch anime anymore but I've been rewatching Kaichou wa Maid-sama again and I have to say, Usui's still my absolute fave :rolleyes:

nagito komaeda from super dangan ronpa 2. it's actually ridic how much i love this ****er. a lot of people despise him but i just can't help but love him lmao. my second fav would be kaneki from tokyo ghoul. this ***** put me through hell and back and nothing even physically happened to me. i love him so much my god

Back