Fave Anime Character of All Time?

for many many years my favorite was always orihara izaya but ....recently nagase iori stole my heart.
both characters are pretty similar imo and i relate to both of them (garbage humans with heavy depersonalization issues)

probably shinji from neon genesis evangelion. i see so many people hate him for things he did or didn't do throughout the series but he felt..i guess real is the best word? i dunno i've always liked him as a character

This is a hard one. Here's my top five.

Homura --- Puelli Magi Magica Madoka
Dark --- DN Angel
Chii --- Chobits
All of the characters in Cowboy Bebop
and, surprisingly, Mizuho --- Please Teacher

himura kenshin - rurouni kenshin
hajime saito - rurouni kenshin
spike - cowboy bebop
howl - howl's moving castle

Yato :blush:
29e4ba3f1ff8ef374bf4be35162e3bb7--noragami-anime-manga-anime.jpg

akito from kodocha. it was one of my first animes, and i absolutely fell in love with his character and backstory. nothing will never replace him for me

I don't really watch anime anymore but I've been rewatching Kaichou wa Maid-sama again and I have to say, Usui's still my absolute fave :rolleyes:

nagito komaeda from super dangan ronpa 2. it's actually ridic how much i love this ****er. a lot of people despise him but i just can't help but love him lmao. my second fav would be kaneki from tokyo ghoul. this ***** put me through hell and back and nothing even physically happened to me. i love him so much my god

Back