Fave Anime Character of All Time?

datsuryouku

in the 99 cent business.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
something_to_fight_for__bakugou_katsuki_x_reader__by_im_p_ulse-da4z0gg.jpg

Mine is Bakugou Katsuki from My Hero Academia. Despite the obvious flaws, he is super hilarious to me and has the drive/determination of a crazy motha'; Mad respect when he's not annoying (which is usually all the time). I'm sure he'll lighten up some more too - just give him time (haven't watched the end of season 2 yet)! Now who is your fave?​

Ugh that is such a good question. I think mine would have to be Satoru Fujinuma from Boku dake ga Inai Machi or Rei Kiriyama from 3gatsu No Lion respectively.

idk if i have a favorite of all time, but i have a small group of faves obvs.
however, there is one that sticks out a lot...

tumblr_n25by2Qnhh1t11suqo1_500.gif

tumblr_ooswim3kpl1twgfw0o1_500.gif

tumblr_n3wcai4xsE1rf47bao1_500.gif

tumblr_n5d7zwxrkY1qc9zfzo1_500.gif

source.gif

tumblr_mv70a53sIH1r9b5wlo2_500.gif

609.gif

TediousHollowKodiakbear.gif

43ca7785c4c453672744f870d0357c7a43a5ed36_hq.gif

source.gif

tumblr_n5gxklLSki1sozv4xo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Howl Jenkins Pendragon from Howl?s Moving Castle. He is such a sleazy coward, hiding behind his fake smile and metric tons of steel and trinkets, inside a castle that itself is literally running away all the time. He reminds me so much of myself, it?s not even funny. orz

915611B0-7EE9-4E2E-B9D4-3050D2BE2E01.jpg

Last edited:
Probably Saitama (one punch man) if you couldn't already tell :rolleyes:. I also really like suzaku from code geass and chihiro from spirited away

Last edited:
Alphonse Elric
alphonse-elric-fullmetal-alchemist-to-the-promised-day-3.41.jpg

I love the duality of his character. He’s an innocent, well mannered, young boy trapped in an enormous hulking suit of armor.
His external appearance couldn’t be more different than his personality. And I love that contrast. Plus he loves kitties too!

Alphonse and his relationship with his brother was what hooked me on to FMA as a whole.

motions vaguely at my icon
i love kuroo

ok but really its hard to choose an all time favorite, there's so many i like

Its a very close tie between Bakugou Katsuki (My Hero Academia) and Kageyama Shigeo (Mob Psycho 100)

I would have to say Reigen from Mob Psycho. He is just such a multi-layered character, not to mention he is just such a nice guy. It helps that he has a great English dub voice, too.

I have two favorite duos rather than one character,,
Mob + Reign from Mob Psycho 100
Lupin + Jigen from Lupin the 3rd

My favorite character is Lelouch from Code Geass because I like how he works to outsmart his opponents and I really like the art style of that anime. I also like Kakashi from Naruto because lightning is always cool and he is a pretty funny character.

Back