a Town with only female/male villagers?

MayorLily

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Yesterday I was pondering should I moved out a male jock and a male smug villager and change him to another female villager which is a dreamies of mine or should just keep them? and I keep pondering whole days and it's been 2days I'm pondering about that lol.
As my town currently has like only 2 male villagers and the rest of villagers in my town was Peppy female, Normal female and Snooty female villagers. I do like the male villagers because they're my only of the Jock and Smug personalities, but I was wondering about i fI get rid of my Jock villager and Smug villager my town will be only have Female villager and then they (the female villagers) all probably have same personalities I was wondering that they all said same things over and over again, would it be boring? As a town maximal number of villagers is 10 and my dreamies is like... almost all was a Female... I have heard and read many people has a town full of Rabbit villagers, full of Dog villagers..

So is anyone has a town with only Female or only Male villagers? does it boring because they said the same things because of their personalities? is it fun?

There is no Female jock and female smug, right? or there is? Thanks in advanced! ~.~

i dont think there are a version female smug, but i think uchi villagers could be counted in the jock category, like Katt.

My town has completely female villagers and characters. It wasn't on purpose, just seems like at the time all of my dreamies were female, and my character + side characters were me and my real life sisters.

It's not boring, however it makes me feel like I'm trying to be sexist or something.....buttt I've always wanted to have Scoot and Sparro in my town, as they were some of my best buddies in my old towns

Edit: Not to mention Static, too! I love his design.

Last edited:
I think that that would be pretty unique, but imo, I think most male villagers have better designs, like Drago, Bud, Stitches, Roscoe, Pietro, etc.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i dont think there are a version female smug, but i think uchi villagers could be counted in the jock category, like Katt.

Uchi's are supposed to be female smug. Snooty = Cranky Normal = Lazy Peppy = Jock

Oh nice to know! I would like to try a completly female town maybe but still thinking and pondering about it though, my dreamies is almost completly Normal personalities..... This thing kind of confusing for me to choose which one I should put in my town where there is 300characters and having um maybe 20-40 favorites/dreamies villagers and can only choose 10 to live with you in the town. Feeling better now glad I asked the thing here so I could get some help >< and thanks I just know that Uchis are supposed to be female version of smug and snooty are cranky(never yet having any experience about cranky personalities in my town) and peppy is jock? normal is lazy? really new to me thank! >< I'll definetly take a note about it! Thankyou ;3

If you don't mind the repetitive dialogue, you could even go and have 10 normals, the game won't stop you. :)
I personally think that variety really helps the repetition, though. Also, if you haven't unlocked all the PWPs, it might be good to keep at least one of each personality (meaning you'd have to have at least 4 males) until you unlock them, then you can kick the guys out. :)

I want a full-male town, so I?m mostly waiting to get the girls? PWPs suggestions so I can finally boot them out and wait to get one day a new cartridge and make a full female town.

So long as you don't need any male personality based public works then who cares if it's an all female town? I personally have a mostly female villager line-up in the works for after I get the pwp's I need from my boys.
3/4 of my characters are female as well, aside from my hotel manager Quinn.

I just like their designs more and they fit with my town better than most male designs do. The only personality I find to get a little boring if you have more than 2 of them that you actively talk to are normal's. But that might just be me.

ooft no

the repeated chatting would be worse than the one-liners in lets go to the city

Back