Buying Buying Items for TBT! You decide the price!

It seems like our connection keeps getting interrupted :eek:
Is everything okay?

Everything seems to be working? I can place the flowers in my town and you can come over instead?
Edit: Should mention every time I see your town it goes away then comes back.

Last edited:
Everything seems to be working? I can place the flowers in my town and you can come over instead?

Let's try this way then, let me just make some space in my locker so I can get it all in one go! Also, if you dont mind, I have a petition form that I might use in your town for a favor of one of my villagers, would probably only take 2-3 minutes :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I can give you 40 blue pansies for 1 tbt each.

Works for me! Im about to travel to someone for other items so if youre still here in ~20min, Ill be free from then on!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Edit: Should mention every time I see your town it goes away then comes back.

I kept opening my gates after the connection was lost, so that might be it for the popping up. Are your gates open? I would be ready to join!

Last edited:
Let's try this way then, let me just make some space in my locker so I can get it all in one go! Also, if you dont mind, I have a petition form that I might use in your town for a favor of one of my villagers, would probably only take 2-3 minutes :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Works for me! Im about to travel to someone for other items so if youre still here in ~20min, Ill be free from then on!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I kept opening my gates after the connection was lost, so that might be it for the popping up. Are your gates open? I would be ready to join!

Oh I see, that does explain it. Also go ahead and wander my town for signatures, my gate is now open. :)

Back