Buying Buying Items for TBT! You decide the price!

SneezingPrince

Green Thumb
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (25) +
UPDATE: I will rebump this thread once I got more tbt, for now this thread remains inactive! (Last updated: 25th November 2017, 04:41PM)

I am currently finishing the final touches of my town and I need some items to do so, here's the list of what I need, I will mark the items red that I have gotten from people!

Items needed:
- Rococo Shelf 1x
- Rococo Table 1x
- Rococo Wardrobe 1x
- Rococo Chair 2x

- Ice chair 3x

- Blue Pansies 40x
- Orange Pansies 20x
- Purple Pansies 20x
- Orange Roses ~12x
- Purple Roses 20x

*Items marked as orange are still being processed by another helper!
*Items marked as red are not needed anymore

If you do not have the amount requested of an item above, Ill gladly accept as many of it as you have!

I am quite flexible with TBT prices so feel free to request a fitting price! c:

Last edited:
I can get you all the Rococo goods, and I also have a few purple roses and purple pansies (I'll give you a full amount soon). Is 1 tbt bell each per item/hybrid alright with you?

I can get you all the Rococo goods, and I also have a few purple roses and purple pansies (I'll give you a full amount soon). Is 1 tbt bell each per item/hybrid alright with you?

Sure thing! let me know the total price in tbt once you got the right amount, Ill mark the items as red in my list for now!

Sure thing! let me know the total price in tbt once you got the right amount, Ill mark the items as red in my list for now!
Looks like I have 10 purple pansies, and 40 purple roses. But, I am assuming from your list you only need 30. And, I forgot I had breed some orange pansies earlier this week, only 5 however haha.

That will be 50 tbt bells all together, or 60 tbt bells if you want all the purple roses.

Last edited:
Looks like I have 10 purple pansies, and 40 purple roses. But, I am assuming from your list you only need 30. And, I forgot I had breed some orange pansies earlier this week, only 5 however haha.

That will be 50 tbt bells all together, or 60 tbt bells if you want all the purple roses.

Ill need indeed 30 purple roses, so 50tbt seems perfect for the total! When will you have time to do the trade? If not now, Ill be back online in 7-8h for all day long, since its 3am here, so it depends on you :)

Ill need indeed 30 purple roses, so 50tbt seems perfect for the total! When will you have time to do the trade? If not now, Ill be back online in 7-8h for all day long, since its 3am here, so it depends on you :)
We can do it now if you like, but whatever works for you is fine. We can schedule a time for later if it's too late.

Last edited:
We can do it now if you like, but whatever works for you is fine. We can schedule a time for later if it's too late.

We can do it now if you dont mind, my gates are open so once you join, just head to south until you reach the border cliffs, there you can deposit all the flowers, Ill guide you once you arrive!

We can do it now if you dont mind, my gates are open so once you join, just head to south until you reach the border cliffs, there you can deposit all the flowers, Ill guide you once you arrive!
Alright, I will add you now. Lol, and I just noticed I have bred another 5 purple pansies. Make that 55 tbt bells. ;)

Last edited:
Alright, I will add you now. Lol, and I just noticed I have bred another 5 purple pansies. Make that 55 tbt bells. ;)

I just realized... I bought a new 3DS today, thus I created a new NN ID! Here's my new one: 5430-2758-6862
I still have to update this profile, haha

Last edited:
I just realized... I bought a new 3DS today, thus I created a new NN ID! Here's my new one: 5430-2758-6862
I still have to update this profile, haha
Ohhh haha no worries! I'll "re-add" you now. ;) Perhaps re-open your gate just in case.

Ohhh haha no worries! I'll "re-add" you now. ;) Perhaps re-open your gate just in case.

Say, did they change the way to send tbt's? Its been a year since I used the website, mind reminding me again where to transfer the 56tbt? Haha its quite embarassing asking this, apologies for that!

Ignore the text above, I found out about it again! Thanks for the items and flowers, I sent you the 56tbt!

Last edited:
Hello :) I can get you 12 Orange Roses, 11 Orange Pansies, 9 Purple Pansies, 12 Purple Roses. Sorry its such a low number, turns out I had these few random flowers left on my alt when I sold flowers.

Hello :) I can get you 12 Orange Roses, 11 Orange Pansies, 9 Purple Pansies, 12 Purple Roses. Sorry its such a low number, turns out I had these few random flowers left on my alt when I sold flowers.

I could go with 1tbt each if thats okay, which means 44tbt!
Do you want me to get the flowers at your town or do you want to come over?

I could go with 1tbt each if thats okay, which means 44tbt!
Do you want me to get the flowers at your town or do you want to come over?

Oh I forgot the price :p 44 TBT is okay, if you don't mind I'd like to deliver if that's okay. Give me a second to get set up then I'll add you and come over. :)

Oh I forgot the price :p 44 TBT is okay, if you don't mind I'd like to deliver if that's okay. Give me a second to get set up then I'll add you and come over. :)

Sure thing, Ill open my gates in a minute so join whenever you want :)
Head south to the village until you reach the border cliffs, there's enough space there to dump your flowers, Ill guide you once you're there!

Last edited:
Back