Buying Someone to expand/edit my current avatar (It's a gif)

Sgt.Groove

Annona, Rollinia, Asimina, Duguetia. Look em' up!
Party Animals 🥳
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Perfect Pear
Perfect Peach
Perfect Orange
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Apple
Durian
Lemon
Persimmon
Mango
Lychee
Feedback
100% (281) +
Hi, so I gotta thank Twins for making this amazing pixel avatar for me, but it's just too big for it to work :c Could somebody edit it without making it all blurry like online converters? And if possible make it 150 pixels wide? Heres the image link https://i.imgur.com/8IdBacH.gif

Im offering btb as payment and/ or an Apple Collectible :3

Nvm lol

Attachments

• oie_2423738NGU5GNVM.jpg
    oie_2423738NGU5GNVM.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
@Bunnilla

Thats good, though I was hoping to keep everything sharp like the normal image, could you do that? If not that's ok :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Bunnilla

Thats good, though I was hoping to keep everything sharp like the normal image, could you do that? If not that's ok :3

@Bunnilla

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Bunnilla

That's as far as my skills go, I don't think you can find something where the pixels won't stretch, since the original image is 125?125, so you're making it 150x100 for a pfp ;-;

Oh! The original is 125x125? It looks larger on the 3ds :/ Maybe take the original, take off some of the top and bottom bits of the image until its 100pixels ( preferably take off more of the bottom pixels under the fox and log) then add 25 more pixels, center the fox and leaves and bam :3 (of course since the background is pretty simple it would be easy to expand)

@Bunnilla

Im sorry, it's a bit blurry.

I know what im asking for is a bit of a pain, but I mean, I want the fox and the leaves to stay the same size so there isn't any warping, I just want some of the top and bottom cropped off so that it fits the 100pixel limit in height, then another 25 pixels added in width with a little bit of added background (should be easy on that one since the background is pretty simple).

Now that I know the image size I kinda want it to just be resized while at the same time keeping the same dimensions on the fox, log, and leaves.

Back