• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Someone to expand/edit my current avatar (It's a gif)

Sgt.Groove

Annona, Rollinia, Asimina, Duguetia. Look em' up!
Bells
Blue Hybrid Pansy
White Rose
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Violet
Red Lily
Red Lily
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Feedback
100% (281) +
Hi, so I gotta thank Twins for making this amazing pixel avatar for me, but it's just too big for it to work :c Could somebody edit it without making it all blurry like online converters? And if possible make it 150 pixels wide? Heres the image link https://i.imgur.com/8IdBacH.gif

Im offering btb as payment and/ or an Apple Collectible :3

Nvm lol

Attachments

• oie_2423738NGU5GNVM.jpg
    oie_2423738NGU5GNVM.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
@Bunnilla

Thats good, though I was hoping to keep everything sharp like the normal image, could you do that? If not that's ok :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Bunnilla

Thats good, though I was hoping to keep everything sharp like the normal image, could you do that? If not that's ok :3

@Bunnilla

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Bunnilla

That's as far as my skills go, I don't think you can find something where the pixels won't stretch, since the original image is 125?125, so you're making it 150x100 for a pfp ;-;

Oh! The original is 125x125? It looks larger on the 3ds :/ Maybe take the original, take off some of the top and bottom bits of the image until its 100pixels ( preferably take off more of the bottom pixels under the fox and log) then add 25 more pixels, center the fox and leaves and bam :3 (of course since the background is pretty simple it would be easy to expand)

@Bunnilla

Im sorry, it's a bit blurry.

I know what im asking for is a bit of a pain, but I mean, I want the fox and the leaves to stay the same size so there isn't any warping, I just want some of the top and bottom cropped off so that it fits the 100pixel limit in height, then another 25 pixels added in width with a little bit of added background (should be easy on that one since the background is pretty simple).

Now that I know the image size I kinda want it to just be resized while at the same time keeping the same dimensions on the fox, log, and leaves.

Back