Buying Still need cherries! (Peaches provided by usa-chan!)

kanvrises

Supercutie
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Orange (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (9) +
I just worked really hard yesterday to get the two fruits I don't have, cherries and peaches, with hard work and not depending on somebody, and planted them in a really safe spot. I load up today, go check out my little saplings, and lo and behold, a villager moved in right on top of them. And right in the way of my path in a cramped area. Leaving no way for a path, and me really angry. And the villager is Coach! If it was a cute villager, I'd feel a lot better ;-;

Anyways, does anybody have any cherries or peaches? I had to restart so I only have 20k bells, but I can try to sell whats in my storage or any fruits I have if you need more money. Thanks for reading!

(Also for anyone reading, apparently putting tiles everywhere in your town except an open plot won't make them avoid the tiles... because I spent a long time the other day putting them everywhere, and they didn't help...)

EDIT: Thank you so much usa-chan for the peaches! I just need cherries now :D

Last edited:
I can give you a basket of peaches for free. And the pathes thing worked for me, maybe the open plot that you had was too close to other things like houses or cliff edges?

Oh, thank you so much! And, well, the plot I had was 5x3, vertically long. One tile was next to the river, but I thought that 4x3 would be enough, not counting the space next to the river. How did you do it? Should I have made it a 5x5 space? Or is 3x3 or 4x3 enough? I was trying to account for the door space, I wasn't sure if that counted. Anyways, I added your FC! I don't really remember, it's been so long, do I open my gates or do you want to open yours? o: I think I open my gates, right? Since I'm asking for something. Thank you again so much!

EDIT: Gates are open!

Last edited:
That's weird, usually a 3x3 plot would had worked fine as long as it's two spaces away from PWPs, the edge, or the river. Maybe try leaving 3 places between the river and the house plots? I'm not really an expert on plot resetting, but I hope that it works for you next time.

My mayor is called Fenris by the way.

Thank you for the Peaches! You're so generous!! ;u; And, I'll keep that in mind and make some more plot spaces further away from the river! Thanks for your help!

I can give you a couple of baskets of cherries. How many do you need?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, I also have a bunch of other fruits if you need them :)

I only need one basket! And then I'll have all fruits! I'm excited *o* Thank you so much! :D I added your FC! I'll open my gates :D

EDIT: Tickles went offline, if anyone else has cherries I'll keep checking back to see! Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I have cherries, how many do you need. Do you have the lychee, if I could get three of those that would be awesome. I have all the fruits besides the perfect fruit and the lychee. So if you need the other fruit from the island I can get you those too. Just pm me if you want to trade!:)

Back