• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Newbie Mafia - A Musical Mafia! (New players welcomed!)

So is this musicals? Or musical instruments? I would like to be a xylophone

You should very much say "/in" then
There are coaches and people in place to help you along he way, so it's considerably less pressure

Ness I can be an IC, and play but still help people if you can have enough to start this

It would have helped for this to be my first game for this reason.

Ness do you have any ideas yet when this will start?
This what I would like to know as well. I signed up as Obs since I'm not sure when the game could potentially start.

OP has been updated, i'm going to wait on adding Toadsworthy to see if I can get an extra new player for the slot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and I believe a good start time would probably be this Saturday.

although, I'm really concerned about the Net Neutrality issue with its possibility of being repealed...so whether or not this game will be finished to completion is to be decided.

OP has been updated, i'm going to wait on adding Toadsworthy to see if I can get an extra new player for the slot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and I believe a good start time would probably be this Saturday.

although, I'm really concerned about the Net Neutrality issue with its possibility of being repealed...so whether or not this game will be finished to completion is to be decided.
Mhm... I see. Thanks for giving an approximation about it. Though that Net Neutrality issue... :X

Mhm... I'll /in for this game instead of being in the Obs. Hopefully... Things will go smoothly with this game.

If this game starts next week I can totally help mentor or play, depending on what you need

well if the newbies would like to try their hand at a PM game, then head on over to the Real Housewives of Mafia game :)

you can contact me if you have any questions about mafia or the difference with a PM game :)

/out

Not sure if this game is going to get picked up. :T So... I'll out this.

Last edited:
going to be contacting all players who had formerly signed up for this game to see if they would still be interested

joke hi kat

Last edited:
Count me in
36_20_21.gif

get that avatar **** out of my face

Back