Are you mainly decorating your camper or your campsite?

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
I'm working on my camper mainly, then my campsite.
(so I don't burn myself out too quick.)

I've only just started but I've been focusing on my campsite, getting things built so I can invite more villagers - I got the first upgrade to my camper but not much else :blush:

My focus is on the campsite. I have my camper expanded to the second level, but haven;t even touched the loan. It's definitely on the back burner for me.

focusing on the campsite! i haven't touched my camper until today, and all i did to it was expand it. i'm spending my time getting resources to craft furniture and upgrade amenities

i'm focusing on the campsite since i'm there more, so i care more about what it looks like. once i have a lot more furniture i'll get on the camper, tho i did expand it already :-

Neither tbh I've mainly been trying to get other campers/villagers to come so I've been crafting furniture I don't want for the most part LOL

campsite bc I can see the cute villagers there and I like never go in my camper anyways lol

I honestly keep forgetting the camper even exists. Not really a fan of the concept.... I'd rather just have a home or the inside of a tent to design.

I have my camper decently set up (i.e. it's cozy enough for my liking), but I'm really focusing on the campsite, since that's what people see when they visit (plus there's more to do). I still think the campsite looks a little bit jarring with one side being jaggedly wood-paneled and the other bare, but oh well.

Campsite, since the camper's inside doesn't seem to have any use, so it feels like a waste of resources. I already keep running out of wood x-x

Back