• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Sideline/Info Box Suggestion: Pocket Camp FC

KaydeeKrunk

The Late Great Turt
Peach 🍑
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
So I was wondering if we're going to be getting a spot to put our Pocket Camp friend codes on our sideline/info box so we can add people that way instead of wading through the friend code thread.

(If not I might just use one of the other boxes to shove it in like my timezone.)

I was thinking about this just the other day. Not sure if it's important enough to add or not.

Keep in mind that we try to keep the amount of clutter in the sidebar on the downlow. So to be honest, if we were to add a Pocket Camp field then we would probably say goodbye to the NNID field in return. Folks are moving on to the Switch quite quickly now and there was never an online Animal Crossing game released on the Wii U anyway.

If you would like to see a PC field added and think it's worth trading out the NNID field in return, like this post to let us know!

I was thinking about this just the other day. Not sure if it's important enough to add or not.

Keep in mind that we try to keep the amount of clutter in the sidebar on the downlow. So to be honest, if we were to add a Pocket Camp field then we would probably say goodbye to the NNID field in return. Folks are moving on to the Switch quite quickly now and there was never an online Animal Crossing game released on the Wii U anyway.

If you would like to see a PC field added and think it's worth trading out the NNID field in return, like this post to let us know!

I think that is definitely worth it.

Even though I personally would like the NNID's to stay in the sidebar, having PC friend codes there instead would help people a lot more. Mostly because NNID's are a lot easier to remember and tell someone if they need it than some arbitrary sequence of numbers. But if you want to ask someone for their NNID, it will only take them a few seconds to respond.

I'd personally prefer a PC code like Cress said it's not something people know offhand like their NNID and it's easier to find who you'd like to add on PC. Plus I just use the NNID space for my time zone anyways.

I'd personally prefer a PC code like Cress said it's not something people know offhand like their NNID and it's easier to find who you'd like to add on PC. Plus I just use the NNID space for my time zone anyways.

yeah, i know lot's of people that either don't use it or it's just for taglines/phrases.

Back