• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Block Level 7 of friendship with animals

Melvil

Bells
Hi everyone !

Sorry for my poor english, I'm french ;)

Do you guys have the same problem ? I can't go further with animals than 7 lvl.
I'm actually at the 20 lvl.

Do you know what to do ?

Thanks in advance !

Last edited:
The max level you can get to is determined by the amenities you have. The villager levels max out at 7 until you build specific amenities

- - - Post Merge - - -

The max level you can get to is determined by the amenities you have. The villager levels max out at 7 until you build specific amenities. So if you want to level up a cool villager, you have to build cool amenities and stuff like that.

Thanks, this helps me too. I just started construction on my first amenity so I can keep levelling up with my favourites :blush:

And here's a nifty trick. Until you have villagers with max friendship. Keep them inside your campsite and Send the ones that are low leveled/have been affected by a certain amenity back home. This way, you'll get more points when they're out camping by themselves rather than in your camp. When you help villagers in your campsite, you only earn a few points.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the villagers with the theme on if you haven't built an amenity with their theme, keep them in your camp as well.

And here's a nifty trick. Until you have villagers with max friendship. Keep them inside your campsite and Send the ones that are low leveled/have been affected by a certain amenity back home. This way, you'll get more points when they're out camping by themselves rather than in your camp. When you help villagers in your campsite, you only earn a few points.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the villagers with the theme on if you haven't built an amenity with their theme, keep them in your camp as well.

Oh nice tips :eek: I have noticed I haven't earned too many points from the villagers in my campsite and I didn't know much about amenities. Thanks!

Actually I put villagers *into* my campsite if I need whatever items they give me, because in the campsite you can do favors/chat every hour. If you have time to check in you will level them up much faster if they're at your campsite.

Back