• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Help a brother out?

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0000-0000-0000
I need me some moral support because I've been map resetting for a
few days and have gotten nadda! The longest time I've map reset is 3
weeks and I'd hate it to be another one of those, dudes and dudettes!

How long did it take you to map reset? lol What do you look for in a map?

Last edited:
i usually don't map reset, but the town i have now took about 32 resets total lol. and this map isn't even the best, but it's definately something i can work with.

Map resetting is 100% worth it! You can change the villagers and pwps, but you just can't change that map! =) Really though, I hope you find a great one soon! I look for a river I like and run around to envision a path system. I like long, straight paths I can run around on without accidentally running over flowers.
I think I map reset for four days once? Maybe longer...

roughly 3-4 hours, i generally just want a smooth river ^^. happy map-hunting! ;)

I didn't reset at all for my first town Because I was a freaking idiot, for my second town, 10 mins, tops.

first, here is all of my moral support for you *hands it over*

second, i'm not too map-picky so usually it only takes me a couple of hours, but i do have some requirements (example, i like brown roofs and circle grass) i usually get pretty lucky trying to find the things i like... best of luck to you!

Back