Ask me about Mario 3! (1 TBT per question)

ThomasHasntPlayedAC

I need a username change.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Coco
Lobo
Mint
Tasty Cake
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Jingle Christmas Doll
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Tasty Cake
Pavé
I have overwhelming knowledge on this classic that I want to share. One TBT per question, nothing on glitches unless you want to know how to **** up a Boom Boom fight, causing him to never come back and make you wait to time over.

In the classic Nintendo Entertainment System video game 'Super Mario Brothers 3', how does the player obtain the required amount of chaos emeralds in order to open the secret water level located inside of the Temple of Anubis where they might discover their 'best waifu' deep in the oral crevice of the titular subterranean reptile?

Why’d they stop putting Birdo in Mario Kart games? (They didn’t like how she outshined Mario I assume)

In the classic Nintendo Entertainment System video game 'Super Mario Brothers 3', how does the player obtain the required amount of chaos emeralds in order to open the secret water level located inside of the Temple of Anubis where they might discover their 'best waifu' deep in the oral crevice of the titular subterranean reptile?

Easy. You collect 30 coins, no more, no less, defeat every enemy in 6-9 without getting hit, and if you have 5 Hammer Suits in your inventory and beat 8-10 while wearing a Tanooki Suit, it unlocks the Chaos Emeralds, which you can earn if you collect the required amount of Super Leaves while avoiding the Poison Mushrooms in the bonus level you play whenever you get a Flower card while wearing the Three Sacred Treasures. If you get all the Chaos Emeralds, it puts you in a series of 21 short levels from LoZ: The Flute of the Gods Mirror Mode. If you complete the levels, you get a Keyblade used to open the Temple. That'll be one TBT.

Back