• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Art for Pocket Camp Bells [Offer Me Up!]

Choke

はい
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
User Title Color Change
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Cake
Yellow Candy
Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (26) +
:D Hoi Hoi! :D
This temp shop. I am trading art in exchange for Pocket Camp Bells! This is a one time opportunity because I rarely have time to sell my art. If you like my art style then please do offer away! I am only willing to draw your Pocket Camp manager (or ACNL mayor). I will have 2 slots open.

After offers are over, how this will work is that we'll add each other as friends, and I will put an item on market at your offered price. Once you buy the item, I will work on your character!
EDIT: Ok I did not know that this game has a max price on certain items. I can only put up let's say a red snapper or a black bass for 1k max. How this will work now is that you'll have to buy 25 items that are listed as 1k bells from me.

Sample​

IMG_0514.jpg
Other On My Twitter

GUIDELINES:

Offer above 25K bells only.
INCLUDE A PICTURE OF YOUR CAMP MANAGER OR ACNL MAYOR.
POCKET CAMP OFFERS ONLY. NO ACNL OFFERS!
If I think that I will enjoy a design of different character more, then I am inclined to accept that offer over a higher offer.
Offers are open until 11/24, 10pm PST

Slot 1:
Kaiaa

Slot 2:
undecided. Offer me smth.

Last edited:
Nice....can't afford that since I'm new and literally only have 25k bells, but hopefully the most experienced ones will enjoy this.

Oh this sounds fun! Would you like to draw my character? I’ll buy whatever at max price. I’ve got a ton of bells to spend :)

OOhhhh!! Post a reference of your character and we'll see :) I wanna see if I'll have fun drawing them too, after all. My choosing is 50% off the offer and 50% off of the design. Thank you so much for your interest though!! I'm glad to see some people already replying to my thread.

oh no i suddenly regret that i stopped playing a few weeks ago...
best of luck with your shop though! you've got rly cute art so im sure itll be a great success! n0n)/

oh no i suddenly regret that i stopped playing a few weeks ago...
best of luck with your shop though! you've got rly cute art so im sure itll be a great success! n0n)/

uwehh thank you! I honestly just started playing today and I am obsessed!

I have 25k, will you only do camp managers?

Yes, but I guess that I can do either camp managers or ACLA mayors. Also, can you post a picture of whomever you want to be drawn?
Thanks! ヾ(。・ω・)シ

Yes, but I guess that I can do either camp managers or ACLA mayors. Also, can you post a picture of whomever you want to be drawn?
Thanks! ヾ(。・ω・)シ

Oh I was thinking more of ocs ... lol
I would have to draw an example tomorrow but nothing too complicated more or less the same as a camp manager

I couldn’t get the image to post, so I just posted a link for you. Just let me know what you’d like to sell and I’ll buy it :)

Would you consider drawing a simple non-AC character? O: I can pay extra if you like!
This is how he looks like [x]

Sorry I'm posting cos this thread is broken and its bothering me to an extent.

Cute art tho c:

I couldn?t get the image to post, so I just posted a link for you. Just let me know what you?d like to sell and I?ll buy it :)

Yeah I saw! I'll decide tomorrow :) But your character is super cute!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you consider drawing a simple non-AC character? O: I can pay extra if you like!
This is how he looks like [x]

Aaaa... your character is cute y v y We'll see tomorrow. I'm not sure yet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry I'm posting cos this thread is broken and its bothering me to an extent.

Cute art tho c:

Yea I noticed it was too but I think it's ok now???
Thanks tho :3c

I just started two hours ago ;v;
love it already. <3

[sub] pssst your art is to die for. so cute[/sub]

im pretty sure i have about 26k ughhh so upset youre art is yum yum but yeah anyway hope you enjoy getting loads of bells without me sadface

I never get much higher than 25,000 in the game and I've had it since the beginning of the month. Blah.

Last edited:
would you possibly take more than 2 slots? i'd love to buy from you as well

I just started two hours ago ;v;
love it already. <3

[sub] pssst your art is to die for. so cute[/sub]

Yee <3 It's extremely fun and kinda addicting. Thanks btw!

- - - Post Merge - - -

im pretty sure i have about 26k ughhh so upset youre art is yum yum but yeah anyway hope you enjoy getting loads of bells without me sadface

Bah sorry y v y I did not know the range of bells to put up when I made this thread because I just started playing and I thought experienced players would have around more than 25k bells.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I never get much higher than 25,000 in the game and I've had it since the beginning of the month. Blah.

yeah sorry I did not know how much bells to put up for my art y v y ;; I just started the game and I did not want to lower myself bc I never really do commissions

- - - Post Merge - - -

would you possibly take more than 2 slots? i'd love to buy from you as well

I dunno if I'll have time but maybe?? Depending on if I finish my other two slots quick :O

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I've decided to go with Kaiaa for slot 1! (25k bells)

Slot 2 is still undecided because I'd prefer drawing a camp manager or a mayor.

- - - Post Merge - - -

wow. Fail on my part. I thought that I would be able to set up an item for any listing price, but they have a max limit y o y

Back