• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What theme is your campsite?

What theme did you choose?

• cute

Votes: 32 23.9%
  • natural

Votes: 80 59.7%
  • cool

Votes: 18 13.4%
  • sporty

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters

Twisterheart

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Mint
Lobo
White Pansy
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
What theme did you choose for your campsite? I chose the cute theme, but I'll probably do a mixture of cute and natural. I'm not too big on the sporty theme, so that one is my least favorite.

natural ! the others looked too out of place for me, i like the...natural... look haha

Like you, I'm planning on cute with a little natural. The pink is overwhelming for me right now so if I don't like it later on with my recolors I may switch it up. I'm less about themes and more about what kind of pieces I like. So we'll see!

And yes I know my animals want certain things, but it's my camp and not theirs. Neh neh neh

I chose natural because I liked Goldie the best out of the starters but as far as furniture and stuff goes I like to call it:
"my camp my rules, i'm putting whatever i want out here and y'all can't stop me *pairs pink girly carpet with flame tent, throws plants around* "this drum set? totally goes with this teddy bear."

I choose Cool but I’m going for Sporty. The skateboard ramp and the soccer field are just too awesome to pass up.

natural. tho i will end up just using stuff i like. i dont mind the ranch items but i may switch to the stripe.

I chose natural because it was the most "natural" one out of the rest.

Q: What theme is your campsite?

A: The theme that I started out with when playing Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp was the natural theme. As the game goes on... I'm not entirely sure what the theme of my campsite is going to be.

Last edited:
I'm going with a natural/cute mix. I've seen a few sporty campsites that looked really nice though, so maybe I'll mix it up later and do a sport theme when I've got more options.

I kind of wish they made the cool/cute/sporty options less stereotypical. I went with natural, not sure if I want to keep it cozy or make it more sophisticated/ornamental/zen-hipstery

Natural, but now I'm kind of wishing I had gone cute. I'm still going to eventually build everything and then change my stuff around every so often, but right now I'm working on the natural and cool amenities. =] Mostly because I have been having an influx of "cool" villagers wanting to move in.

Natural, can't wait to get items I want the most...if they're even in the game yet.

I picked cool because all the black furniture and fire patterns resonate with my inner edgelord :cool:

I started out with Natural, but I'm kind of regretting it now. I've been building Sporty amenities, because that half-pipe is hilarious. I'll probably try to build all of them, though, otherwise most of the animals will hit their level caps right away.

i chose natural since i thought it went well with the forest surroundings. i was considering choosing the cute theme, but at the same time i was a little eh on it. none of the starting campsites appealed that much to me

Back