Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Mint
Lobo
White Pansy
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
What theme did you choose for your campsite? I chose the cute theme, but I'll probably do a mixture of cute and natural. I'm not too big on the sporty theme, so that one is my least favorite.

natural ! the others looked too out of place for me, i like the...natural... look haha

Like you, I'm planning on cute with a little natural. The pink is overwhelming for me right now so if I don't like it later on with my recolors I may switch it up. I'm less about themes and more about what kind of pieces I like. So we'll see!

And yes I know my animals want certain things, but it's my camp and not theirs. Neh neh neh

I chose natural because I liked Goldie the best out of the starters but as far as furniture and stuff goes I like to call it:
"my camp my rules, i'm putting whatever i want out here and y'all can't stop me *pairs pink girly carpet with flame tent, throws plants around* "this drum set? totally goes with this teddy bear."

I choose Cool but I’m going for Sporty. The skateboard ramp and the soccer field are just too awesome to pass up.

natural. tho i will end up just using stuff i like. i dont mind the ranch items but i may switch to the stripe.

I chose natural because it was the most "natural" one out of the rest.

Q: What theme is your campsite?

A: The theme that I started out with when playing Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp was the natural theme. As the game goes on... I'm not entirely sure what the theme of my campsite is going to be.

Last edited:
I'm going with a natural/cute mix. I've seen a few sporty campsites that looked really nice though, so maybe I'll mix it up later and do a sport theme when I've got more options.

I kind of wish they made the cool/cute/sporty options less stereotypical. I went with natural, not sure if I want to keep it cozy or make it more sophisticated/ornamental/zen-hipstery

Natural, but now I'm kind of wishing I had gone cute. I'm still going to eventually build everything and then change my stuff around every so often, but right now I'm working on the natural and cool amenities. =] Mostly because I have been having an influx of "cool" villagers wanting to move in.

Natural, can't wait to get items I want the most...if they're even in the game yet.

I started out with Natural, but I'm kind of regretting it now. I've been building Sporty amenities, because that half-pipe is hilarious. I'll probably try to build all of them, though, otherwise most of the animals will hit their level caps right away.

i chose natural since i thought it went well with the forest surroundings. i was considering choosing the cute theme, but at the same time i was a little eh on it. none of the starting campsites appealed that much to me

Back