• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Leveling Up Your Camper

Regan2177

Bells
Hi Guys,
I was wondering if anyone knew the specific prices OK Motors requests when you level up a camper. I hate how this game doesn?t tell you and I had to spend 10k to expand the first floor without knowing. Does anyone know how much it costs to add a second level or to redo a paint job?

Thanks!

~Add me if you want, kudos for kudos
2463 5160 647

30,000 I believe for the second floor and 5,000 to re do a simple paint job.

Default size: 4x5

Expand First Floor (1)
10,000 Bells
Floor Space: 4?6

Second Floor
30,000 Bells
Floor Space: 4?5

Expand Second Floor (A)
50,000 Bells
Floor Space: 4?6

Expand First Floor (2)
100,000 Bells
Floor Space: 5?6

Expand First Floor (3)
150,000 Bells
Floor Space: 5?8

Expand Second Floor (B)
Floor Space: 5x6

Expand Second Floor (C)
Floor Space: 5x8

I can confirm that this is the FINAL expansion. I don't see any benefit for paying off that final loan, so until I find out if there's some kind of bonus or reward for doing so, I'm not going to.

yOxx8xO.png

Also you don't get to choose what order or floor gets expanded, they just happen in the above order.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here is my maxed out RV:

First level:

yIdShQt.png

First level opposite view:

MJNZXV0.png

Second level:

srGmnC8.png

Second level opposite view:

n2fKZFh.png

Thanks, tolisamarie! I'll save this because I just expanded my camper without knowing what the total would come to. They should probably tell you beforehand but at least I can pay it as a loan :blush: Your interior looks awesome, by the way!

Back