• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

happy Thanksgiving! does your country have a special thanksgiving day?

King Dorado

you can do anything
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Rebel Gnome
Fossil Easter Egg
Ladybug Easter Egg
Paradise Planning Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Fossil Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
I'm only aware of the USA and Canadia having such a holiday, but was wondering if there are others?
:confused:

I hope all who are celebrating have a blessed day!

?? wasn't aware they celebrate Thanksgiving in Cuba... are you sure?

my boyfriend is half-cuban and his dad always prepares something called cuban thanksgiving which he says is awful, and a friend of mine says "ALL THEY COOK FOR CUBAN THANKSGIVING IS ****TY PORK"

maybe not in cuba, since they both live in miami. it might just be a thing there since there are a lot of cubans there

my boyfriend is half-cuban and his dad always prepares something called cuban thanksgiving which he says is awful, and a friend of mine says "ALL THEY COOK FOR CUBAN THANKSGIVING IS ****TY PORK"

maybe not in cuba, since they both live in miami. it might just be a thing there since there are a lot of cubans there

oh, yeh most of my Latino friends cook up pork at Thanksgiving. I've never heard of anyone who doesn't like mojo roast pork before tho...
My Asian friends dont like turkey either and make something else for Thanksgiving.

Japan had Labor-Thanksgiving Day, I don't remember the exact premise for it though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, England has Harvest Home Day...it's a similar celebration I think.

Nope, no events for us

- - - Post Merge - - -

Japan had Labor-Thanksgiving Day, I don't remember the exact premise for it though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, England has Harvest Home Day...it's a similar celebration I think.

I'm English and I've never heard of that hsnsn

we have harvest festival in the uk- it doesn't celebrate being thankful for things, but it's celebrating the end of the harvesting season for crops, as it gets really dark after that time.

in primary school (ages 4-11) you take round baskets of food for old people and give them to them on that day.

also you usually sing in church or an assembly.

Back