• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What ia your favorite?

I have both in my town! I don't want to pick :( I love the cranky personality more but Beau is so precious to me... I guess it depends who you already have in town and what you're looking for.

I actually had this exact conundrum, and ended up picking Chief over Beau. I don?t like Beau?s eyes... the pic all the guides have of him show him happy emote-ing, but his normal resting face looks very.... out of it, to say the least; bored even. If you?ve never seen his normal face, look it up and see if it changes your mind.

Though wolves have very wonky eyes, too. Their pupils are mirrored, so they look like they have a lazy eye or something. I let it slide tho, I have 3 wolves and they?re just too cute.

Actually, I prefer cranky over lazy anytime, but Beau has a special spot on my heart :D

Beau, He has such a cute lazy face I love him moreso since I love deers

Beau!! i love Chief, but i can't resist how cute Beau is! i love his sleepy eyes and for some reason his animations seem really smooth to me? idk how to describe it LOL but he's great

Definately Beau. She was one of the first villagers to move in and she's one of my favorite villagers overall c:

Beau! <3
I find his absolutely adorable. I've had both Beau and Chief before, but Beau's my favorite. X)

Chief, one of my favorite crankies(?) in the game, haven't had him yet but he looks like a great addition to any town!

2FSNWVQ.jpg
I'd go with Beau.He's been one of my favorites for a long time.I like Chief too but I'll always pick a good lazy over a good cranky.

Beau, I'm a real sucker for the deers and yea not too big fan of the wolves.

Chief. I've had him in all of my Animal Crossing games at least once.
I had Beau, he's alright, but I like the wolves a lot, I used to have an all wolf town.

I'm biased on my lazy villagers, so I might not ever have Beau in my town, but Chief is pretty kewl

Although i prefer cranky villagers, Lazy are pretty close and Beau is really cute. he's also got a really neat house B)

Last edited:
personally i prefer chief, because i had him before. totally not biased ;)

i love beau! i have such a soft spot for all the deers; sometimes i consider having an all deer town.

wolves r my favourite animal irl but i dont like the design for them so much.

Not sure what ia stands for but Beau, because he looks so out of it that it's funny.

Back